The Revenge

It was just another high speed heat at Perth Motorplex for John Zappia and Victor Bray. It started with the burnout and ended it something bad. The engines where roaring and the lights were changing. On the yellow light Victor Bray left and when John left he smashed into the car with all power and crushed it into the barrier.

After the crash was over Victor Bray was laughing. He just attacked someone in a car and destroyed it but he was laughing. John Zappia came running over to him to punch him in the head but Victor dodged and sent John falling. The police came racing down to the braking pit and took Victor and John away.
"Say hello to your new roommate boys."

When they got to the police station Johns brother Zach was there and Victors son Ben was there fighting over who's fault is was. When the first punch was pulled away by the police Ben was going with his dad.

All of you get up its time to go there are cars waiting for you outside now get out of my station. When John got home he was looking at the wreckage of what once used to be a 5 second Hq Monaro Top Doorslammer. He was trying to think why Victor Bray did such a thing they used to be friends now they are enemies.

Trying to find answers John Zappia went his house to talk to his wife while he was fishing with Ben. When he arrived at the house he saw posters and boards of John with darts and pins in them. When he spoke to his wife he found out why Victor did what he did. It was because John always gets the titles from Victor and he always loses to him and Victor wanted revenge.

After finding out why he crushed the car John was furious and wanted to get him back so he
rebuilt the car and added a special feature to it. It had been months and John was ready. It was the Winternationals at Willowbank raceway and the finalist were John Zappia and Victor Bray. Down the quarter mile for the biggest title yet.

It was go time the burnout was a success and the cars were ready. When they took off Victor came close to the centreline but did not cross and John came up close fast. It was time to use the special feature tire spikes and he did he turned them on and ripped into Victors car and tires. Victor lost control smashed into the barrier destroying his car and his chance for a title.

It was done and John had won. This time revenge backfired and Victors car had been destroyed. Now Ben Bray came racing down I. His car and tried to run John over, he ran out of the way and dodged the car he punched him and drove off. This s battle had been won John Zappia won.