Chapter 7

(Yamato's POV)

"Good job for today Yamato-kun! As expected you nail the shoot well done," says Sebastian-san as we finish another photoshoot.

"Thank you Sebastian-san..." I say and take the lemon tea from Sebastian-san.

"So, Yamato-kun how was your school life in Aoba Johsai? Do you like it there?" He asks.

"Yes Sebastian-san, they are nice and I able to control the fangirls there. I join the volleyball team and they are all good," I answer.

"That is good Yamato-kun. We don't want you feel sad and estranged there. Did you make any friends?" He asks.

"I befriends the volleyball team members..."

Sebastian nods and smile, patting my head, "I am glad... What about Tobio?" He ask and I stop my smile and look down while my hair shadowed my face. I heard him sighs and I feel him sit in front of me, "Wanna talk about it Yamato-kun?"

I look at Sebastian-san before looking down again and clench my fist, "I've been trying to wait for him whenever there is dinner at the house but whenever I come visit, Tobio always out. Mom always try to keep him in whenever I was about to visit but that Tobio decided to climb out from the window or sneak out through the front door without anyone noticing. I don't know what should I do Sebastian-san... I miss my little brother and want to talk with him..." I explain.

"Have you try to call him, Yamato?" He ask and I shook my head and he looked shocked, "Why?"

I sigh and look back at Sebastian-san and trying my best to not let tears slip. Tobio is always a sensitive topic for me and I do really miss my brother.

***

(3rd Person POV)

It was morning, students were all coming in to the school with a blissful mood. The Aoba Johsai volleyball members are busy having their morning practice. Sounds of squeaking shoes and ball being slammed down onto the floor. They are showing their best in practice to get themselves fired up for the upcoming practice match with Karasuno. The nice atmosphere of practice match suddenly being shaken when they heard sounds of squealing girls which startle everyone especially Oikawa who is annoyed.

"Kise! Kise! Look it's Kise!"

"I cannot believe Kise Ryouta is here?!"

Everyone turn to the doorway of the GYM and imagine their surprise when they see the blond haired teenage model who was a well-known basketball player standing there with a grin and wearing their uniform.

"USO!!! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!" Called out most of the Volleyball members except Yamato, Kunimi and Iwaizumi.

"Yamatocchiiii!!!"

He run inside and immediately hug the other blond boy who looks frozen at his spot.

"Ahhh finally I could go to school with Yamatochhi! Yamatocchiii I am now in your care!" Kise said still hugging the frozen Yamato who now looks like his soul leave his body.

And with that the morning practice has suddenly come to an end together with the sound of school's bell, a whisper sound of Yamato saying "Ah... s-sure Ryouta...", a burning aura from Oikawa and the gobsmacked look from the rest of the Volleyball club members.

***