《Special Chapter: How it would have been a 2013 (Y/N) story》

Start from the beginning

Once you put it on, you left the changing cabinet and presented yourself.
Wilbur could only gape at you with a rosey blush.

"Woah..."
"Is it bad?"

He shook his head rapidly.

"No! It's perfect!" You both smile at each other with rosey cheeks.

"Okay...I'll wear it to the party..."

____

Bloopers:

"I AM NOT WEARING THAT STUPID WIG! AND I WILL NOT PRETEND TO BE A GIRL FOR SUCH STUPID PARODY!"

[MC] clawed at the door, while Tommy, Tubbo and Quackity were dragging the poor victim towards the studio.

"WE GOT A GOOD OFFER!"
"NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO LOSE MY DIGNITY-"
___

"Oh Allah...I have to do what."

Tommy grinned impishly wide.

"You have to wear this." He shoved the outfit in [MC]'s arms, watching the life disappear in his eyes.

"First you made me white like a skeleton, than you painted my lips so red you'd think it'd bleeding and now this. No."
Turning around to leave, he observed with sorrow that Quackity was blocking his way.

"Sorry but it's for the best."
A single tear escaped his baby diamond ocean sky cyan dark blue eyes.

___

''I still don't know who plays the love interest. It's not Schlatt, is it?"

Tubbo choked on his hot chocolate.
"Bruuhh- we should have-"

___

"Who even made this breakfast for this. I pity the person."
___

"So I just have to...walk. And not pay attention and my 'love interest' will bump into me." [MC] raised his brow.

Tubbo just grinned.
"Yep!"

"I don't like your tone."
___

[MC] walked and did everything his script told him. And like Tubbo said, he bumped into someone. But he couldn't look up immediately as he had to stutter five years before he could see the unfortunate soul that got dragged into the role of the popular boy.

He looked up slowly only to switch to his male voice up and scream.

"WH- WILBUR?!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, IS THAT REALLY YOU, [MC]? OH MY GOD, THIS IS WORTH GOLD!"

Tommy snickered at [MC]'s dead expression.

"CUT! Again!"

___

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i- Bro why do I have to stuttere so fuu- damn much?!"

___

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i a-a-a-a-m-m-m-m gonna stab you Wilbur if you don't stop laughing."

___

"Oh no it's fine!" Wilbur smiled at [MC].

"Och Wilby! You have to be mean! You have to slam him against the Locker! You have to-"

"Did you just call me Wilby?"
"NO I DIDN'T!"
___

Wilbur slammed [MC] against the locker softly.

"WILBUR, BE A MAN! WHAT WAS THAT?"
Quackity screamed behind the set.

"HEH??? I LIKE HAVING A BACK, THANKS FOR ASKING QUACKITY!"

"Always [MC]!" He had the nerve to grin at him.
___

"You want me to run up the stairs??? Are you crazy? I have something called ✨Asthma✨ and stairs are my archenemy."