《Special Chapter: How it would have been a 2013 (Y/N) story》

Start from the beginning

*technical problems, please be patient*

In front of me was the one and only Wilbur Soot.

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i a-a-a-a-m-m-m-m s-o-o s-s-s-s-oo-or-rr-yy." I stuttered out, nervous about the fact that I bumped into the most popular boy in college.

"Huh? Oh no, it's okay! *that was too nice? I AM SUPPOSED TO SLAM HIM- I MEAN HER AGAINST THE LOCKER??? WHY-*"

*Please stay tuned*

"LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING, NERD!" Wilbur growled and packed me on my shirt, slamming me against the locker.

"I-i-i"
"You-you- WHAT? I BETTER NOT SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!" He spit and released his grip on me. I could feel tears gather in my eyes as I heard other students laugh at me.

I ran away as quick as possible, not seeing the guilt on Wilbur's Face.
I ran and ran and ran until I found myself on the rooftop.

Why is everyone so mean to me? I let my tears fall and enjoyed the view.
I opened up my mouth and found myself singing 'little do you know'.

Blablablabla

I closed my baby diamond ocean sky cyan dark blue eyes, fully immersed with the song. I didn't notice someone entering the rooftop but I heard a second voice joining the song until he sang the second verse that was sung by the male singer.

I opened my eyes and saw Wilbur Soot besides me.
I blushed bright red. Why was he here?

We finished our duet in harmony and giggled in sync.

"You have a beautiful voice..." He said in awe as his chocolatey orbs shined with admiration.

I turned even redder and stuttered out my thanks.

"I...I wanted to apologise for being mean. I want to make it up. Here. A party invitation. I could bring a plus and well..." He was scratching his neck.

I took the invitation and looked at it.

IT WAS A PARTY BY JACKSON WANG!
OH MY STARS.

"Oh my god! Thank you! But... I don't have anything to wear..." I looked away sadly.

"No problem. I have the perfect dress for you! Come with me!"

I nod happily amd followed him.

~Time skip~

Pov 2nd

You could only gape at the massive villa Wilbur owned.
He only took your hand tightly and led you through the mansion with expertise.
You entered a dressing room that contained many clothes.

One dress shone out especially and you went to it in a trance.
Wilbur noticed it and observed with a smile as you looked at it with a smile.

"It would look perfect on you. Want to try it on?"

You nod slowly.

(This is the outfit!)