chapter 3

(smut starts here)

Y/n cheeks instantly flushed. He had caught her checking him out and was now coming over! His tall frame came nearer to y/n, huddled on her chair, her 4ft 2 body trembling with both fear and excitement!

"Hello lil lady" a husky voice said, the man's body bent so that he was speaking right in y/n ear.

"hh h-h hello" y/n stuttered back, her eyes not sure where to look.

"Seen something you like?" He murmured with a smirk, licking his dripping lips.

"Uu u-uh w-w what do you mean sir?" Y?n stammered in response, meekly meeting his hungry gaze.

"Don't play games with me baby, I know what you want" he grinned, his eyes blackening with lust as he scanned her face.

"o o-oh y- you do?" Y/n said with her hands shaking with temptation.

"Yes, and if you want it that bad, I'll give it to you" he nodded.

"You will?" Y/n said hopefully, her eyes widening in awe that such a perfect specimin might choose her geeky self.

"Yes, would you like to come with me to my changing room darling?"

"Yes!" She squealed, disbelief and lust thickening her voice...

The man y/n by the hand to his changing room, and threw her in strongly. She landed roughly and looked up to see his laying out his towel on the bench.

"What's that for?" Y/n stammered

"Comfort" he grinned before grabbing Y/n and pushing her against the wall, causing her to sigh out, horny and desperate for him to touch her.

"You like that baby girl? You like it rough? Don't worry, Daddy duncan will treat you just how you like it!"

Y/n could feel the bulge of Daddys member and it was teasing her badly, wetness seeping down her thighs. She was so horny! He had teased her long enough so now she was impatient! She grabbed his member from his shorts herself, and was shocked. It was 2ft long!