'I would rather die than live in a house with Rafe in it.'

'Too bad you don't get the option.'

ミ⛧ ミ⛧ ミ⛧

As Agent Bratcher finished up questioning, Maelynn racked her brain for a way to get out of going home. Nothing could point in the direction of Ward being a bad father (that could be proved, at least) so she'd have to make a low blow...

'My brother is abusive,' she said nonchalantly as Bratcher took her back out. He stopped dead in the middle of the hall. 

'What did you say?'

'Rafe. He's abusive.'

'And you have proof of this?'

She brought her arm from her side and pointed at the large, bruised hand mark left there. 'That was him. He's also broken down a door I locked for privacy, pulled my hair, slapped me, and verbally abused me.'

'Go back into the room. I'll be with you in a minute.'

She did as he said, smiling as soon as he was out of view. Now Rafe was going to get his comeuppance. You're gonna get what's coming to you...

Agent Bratcher came in a few moments later, a new file in hand. 'Alright. Bruise on your arm, got it. Anywhere else?'

'I can't see my scalp, but the area is sore from where he yanked on it. I took a picture of my cheek all red after he slapped me. My door would still be destroyed at home. I have messages from him calling me a whore.'

'I'll send someone to your house, but that's all I can do. The messages could be faked, and the picture could be from something else.'

Her face and stomach fell. 'Oh. Alright.'

He put a hand on her shoulder. 'We'll get this whole mess sorted out, and you'll be a happy family again in no time. You'll see.'

She nodded. However, she knew that was the last thing they'd ever be again. Happy family my ass. 

ミ⛧ ミ⛧ ミ⛧

pretty boy jj <3
howd the mission go
???????
mae?
maelynn
princess
love
baby
ur kinda freakin me out
pls answer
MAE

maelynn <3
im ok j
it didnt go well
im trapped at home

pretty boy jj <3
is rafe there 2

maelynn <3
im not sure
dad gave me my door back so im hiding
i also cant get out

pretty boy jj <3
im coming to steal u
get ready 2 b juliet

maelynn <3
huh

pretty boy jj <3
balcony scene???

maelynn <3
oh hah
kk
c u soon j

pretty boy jj <3
u betcha
<3

maelynn <3
<3

ミ⛧ ミ⛧ ミ⛧

Fuck the calm, all she got was the storm. 

It had been a few hours since JJ had stolen her away from her beautiful prison, and they had gone to many different locations since. They ended up with John B near the dock.