Chapter 1

It was the morning of the big swimming competition, and the light of the sunrise was shining golden through y/n curtains. Y/n woke up with a yawn, her bright orbs fluttering open as she scrambled out of her bed. 

She was still tried, but quickly livened up when she remembered what day it was- today was the qualifiers for the national swimming contest! Y/n would be competing against the best in her area to go through in the contest.

Hurridly, she got changed into a white tube top and genes that made her golden skin shine and tresses of blonde hair glisten effortlessly- y/n wasn't like other girls, she didn't need to try, she naturally shone and so didn't need to wear make up.

She headed off to the competion, stopping off at starbucks to get her daily coffe with cream. Y/n was such a silly crackhead and couldn't function without her caffine! 

Once at the competition, y/n had to rush into the changing rooms. She was already late from oversleeping and would be disqualified if she missed her race!

In the changing room she tore off her beautiful outfit and plunged inside her crimson bikini that accentuated her hourglass figure, perfect for swimming. She scraped her golden hair into a bun, out of the way and headed out to meet the other swimmers.

AN: no smut yet but get prepared a lot is coming for u horndogs