Chapter 75 || Chrismtas Holidays

Amelia and her dorm mates were woken up by loud banging on their door. Hermione quickly opened the door and saw Angelina Johnson standing there.

"What happened!?" Hermione exclaimed worried.

"Ginny something's happened with your father– Harry says he has seen it–Mcgonnacal has taken him" Angelina said tensed. Ginny frowned worried and ran out of her bed with her. Amelia rolled her eyes before getting out of bed and running out with Hermione to Mcgonnacal's office.

Harry and Ron stood there and the headmaster joined soon too. Harry looked pale as ghost.

"Mr Weasley– he was attacked– in the ministry– he needs help!" Harry yelled at the professors standing in front of him. Dumbledore was clearly acting ignorant of him, but requested the portraits to do the needful.

"Look At Me!" Harry roared at the headmaster causing everyone to jump. He desperately explained what he had been feeling while he had the vision. Sev barged in the headmaster's office.

"Very well Harry, professor Snape will be teaching you occumelency" Dumbledore said and that was it, Snape dragged Harry away with him harshly.

The next day early in the morning it was found out the Arthur Weasley indeed was attacked byt was saved by the aurors on time and was now admitted in St. Mungos's, his children left already. Amelia felt bad on how Molly Weasley had been dealing with the situation, she had to be strong for her kids at this time.

Just in a couple of days the christmas holidays started, and it was no doubt that Amelia had to go to her father's house because Remus insisted in one of his letters. For a change Hermione Granger will be going with her too.

Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Amelia all with the help of aurors  apprated to the Grimmauld Place. A distressed Harry was the first one to barge in quickly, while an uninterested Amelia dragged her feet inside the house. 

She had one thing going in her mind about meeting her father, she would notice his every action towards her and Harry, although she somewhat knew what's going to happen. It was a really stupid thing to do in her opinion but still she had to do it.

All the children scurried in the house, firstly being greeted by Kreature, Amelia smiled at him quickly and ran inside to find her father and hopefully godfather too, it was full moon two days later so he may or may not be there.

"Sirius!" Harry, who was gloomy just a minute ago launched himself on his godfather as soon as he came into sight. Sirius laughed hugging his godson.

I feel so loved. Amelia thought to herself being sarcastic while glaring at the duo.

Before the long hug of the duo ended Amelia stormed off going straight to her room loudly stomping on the floor. Childish much?– sorry cant help it.

She heard her father's voice calling after her, bur she managed to charmingly ignore it. Too late dad.

She sighed closing her door, and small smile formed on her face when she saw her stuffs already brought in her room.

The whole day passed in a blur until she decided to go downstairs to have dinner. Molly Weasley was in St. Mungos so ofcourse the dinner must be prepared by Kreacher. She found everyone sitting bored in the living room, everyone except her father.

"Dinner's not ready?" Amelia asked to Hermione ignoring other eyes on her.

"Sirius is making dinner" Hermione replied with slightly pursed lips. Amelia hummed again leaving the room, going to quitely meet her other member of the family. Reaching there she removed veil from the portrait of her lovely grandmother.