Naughty Catholic School Girls

Alison's pov

It was a normal October day at St.Maria Goretti all girl catholic high school. You would think since I'm a lesbian that being in a all girls school would be fun but it's not there's so much drama in here and it's mostly about boys. Trust me there are some other lesbians in the school but they're way out of my league. For example this really gorgeous girl in my grade her name is Emily fields I wish I had the courage to talk to her but she's so popular I get nervous.

She's had so many girlfriends I just know she's has more experience than me I only got to first base with my ex-girlfriend which really isn't much compared to what I've heard Emily has done.

All these thoughts are going through my head and I see Emily walk into class and sit on the other side of the room.
We wore length appropriate skirts at our school but some girls would make their skirts shorter so you could see their legs. Emily were hers really short so if she was to bend over you could see her panties and her nicely shaped ass. Of course she would get in trouble sometimes but she didn't care she was reckless an I loved it.

As I was sitting there not paying attention to the math teacher I stared over at Emily making sure no one noticed. I started to undress her with my eyes. Imagining what her breast look like. Wondering if she had a small petite pussy or fat juicy one. These thoughts take over my mind I start to write these sexual thoughts down in my notebook instead of actually working on math.

I knew I would be getting out of school soon but that's only because we had our monthly visit to the church for midday mass. We were done with our morning classes and the making our way to the church near by. Today I will try to sit next to Emily just so I could admire from a closer view.

We got to the church and filled in the pews I sat right next to Emily in the last row and no one else had sat with us I was so shocked we were actually kind of alone. We went on with the traditional sit, stand and kneel for 30 minutes and all the other things. This was the point where teachers would choose some students to stay and help at the church instead of finishing the day out at school.

"I hope I get picked I don't want to go back to school" Emily said

This is the first time she ever spoke to me now I knew I had to get picked to help so I could stay with her for the rest of the day. I grabbed her hand and came out of the pew over to the teacher and let him know that two of us wanted to help. They put us in the basement where the church has the events at we were on cleaning duty which I really didn't mind since I was with Emily alone.

I was sweeping and Emily was wiping down the tables.

"Hey do you mind if I look at your math book for a second I missed the notes from yesterday I just need to copy them real quick"

"Sure! You can see my math book it's in my bag take all the time you need" Alison replied quickly forgetting about the sexual thoughts she wrote about Emily in her book just hours ago.

"What the hell is this?" Emily stands up and walks over to Alison waving the book angrily. "Why the hell are you writing shit about me in your book?"

"I'm sorry I forgot I wrote it..... It must of slipped my mind please don't be mad." Alison said nervously

Emily looks down at the book and starts reading it aloud. "I wonder if Emily had ever fucked a girl I would let her fuck me I would do anything for her she's so sexy I would do unspeakable things with her I'd try things with her I wouldn't do with anyone one else"..... Emily read on

"Stop okay I'm sorry it's just that I really like you a lot and I have sexual thoughts about you I never meant for you to see them.

"Well I did and I want to answer your question" Emily said with a wide grin on her face.

"Really?" Alison said

"I would have to show you though" Emily went over to Alison grabbing her wrist and pushing her against the wall and giving her a slow passionate kiss. Alison let out a low moan because of the small pleasure and pain she just received. Emily still holding Alison's wrist pulled her over to a table and laid her on her back slightly wrapping her hand around Alison neck chocking her gently while she used her other hand to go under her skirt. She could feel that her panties were wet she takes Alison's panties off aggressively.

Still having her hand around Alison's neck Emily sits her up on the table and spreads Alison's legs so you could see her wet pussy dripping and exposed. Emily pulls a chair up to the table and grabs Alison's legs and put them on her shoulders and I begins to tongue down Alison moving her tongue faster and faster making Alison moan and scoot back on the table but Emily had her hands locked on Alison's ass so she wasn't going anywhere. Emily came up and put two fingers into Alison and used the other hand to rip open her blouse. "So you wanted me to fuck you so how does it feel?" Emily said still ramming her fingers into Alison's pussy.

"It it it feels amazing!" Alison said barely able to get her words outs.
"Since you said I could have you all myself is this pussy mines" Emily shouted
"Yes baby it's all yours" Alison moaned out
"No when we fucking you call me Daddy" Emily commanded
"So who's pussy is it"?
"It's yours Daddy it's all yours" Alison said in a sexy voice.

Emily began to take her panties off and then banged Alison flat on table once again but now Emily was on top rubbing her wet pussy against Alison's
Emily sticks her tongue in Alison's month and slowly bites her lip then makes her way to her neck sucking slowly but hard and leaving big passion marks. She slowing moves down to her breast and starts to lick Alison's nipple slowly teasing it not completely putting it in her month. Alison lets out a big moan as Emily moves her tongue around Alison's erect nipples and out of nowhere Emily starts to suck and nibble on them. "Oh shit!" Alison screamed
"Bite me harder daddy" Alison commanded. Emily bit down and gave Alison the best pain and pleasure feeling ever. She grinding on top of Alison with both of their juices flowing together Emily let out a loud orgasmic groan. Getting off of Alison and grabbing her by the hand both of the girls dripping they stand there and start to kiss again. Knowing that someone would be coming soon they fixed their selfs up and continue with the chores as if they didn't just fuck.

Alison left the church that day knowing that she had been changed forever.