Its going down in Hawaii

(Ohhh davey dave why would you do that especially with...nvm yall see.)

Daves pov
We pulled up to the resort finally im tired as fuck as I went to go check us in I stopped dead in my tracks its was Alexis my past hook up she was looking good as hell too but she didn't have nothing on my babe what we had is over.

"Hey dave." She said.

"Alexis what are you doing here?"

"Oh I moved here when we broke up." She said.

"Hey babe are we almost checked in?" Jazz asked.

"Yeah almost."

Alexis just starred at me I wasn't paying it no never mind though. Jazz was to busy talking to mika she didn't notice.

"So how you been?" She said.

"Good." I said keeping it brief.

"Well um... here your room key enjoy your stay." She said giving me the keys and a note.

I just shook my head and throw the note in the trash can jazz ain't about to kill my ass after we got our things we went up to the penthouse sweet.

"Ohh I like babe you did a good job." She said.

"Thanks ma."

"So whats up with old girl downstairs?"

I sparked my blunt and took a couple of pulls from it and looked at her.

"What you mean?"

"I seen that note she passed you." She said.

I shrugged.

"Awww so ones got a little crush on you let me see." she teased.

I chuckled.

"Watch back ma besides I threw that shit away I only got time for my bae bae." I said gripping he ass and kissing her neck.

"You better let that hoe know."

"Trust me babe I got this all I want you to do is be relaxed okay?"

She nodded I'm not paying no never mind to this hoe but its is time I come clean about some things.

"Lets go for a walk ma."

"Okay let me get changed and then we can go."

"Babe what you got on is fine."

"I just wanna look pretty for you."

"Your gorgeous everyday to me and I promise this won't take long."

She huffed i don't know why she really don't like the way she looks if she only see what I see. We walked out into the patio that led straight to the beach there was a silence between us for a long ass time.

"So... what did you wanna talk about?" She asked.

"Theres some things we need to talk about."

"Okay about what?"

"Alot of things but first let me show you something first."

"What?" She asked.

I grabbed her hand and led her a little further to where I had everything set up.

"Awww pooh this is so cute." She said.

"I wanted to surprise you get us some alone time before the madness begins."

"Yeah it is going to be crazy so what did you wanna talk about?" She asked.

"I just want us to get better babe this arguing and fighting we doing ain't us."