Chapter twenty-seven

Start from the beginning

"Don't walk! You are still injured" Yunlan gently slid his arm behind Wei's waist and bends to wrap his legs.. "Mr. Yunlan?".. Wei gets confused and puzzled on what exactly Yunlan wants to do..

Yunlan smiles and picks his guard in his arms comfortably in bridal style but his action makes Shen Wei blushed.. Lin smiles and looks down

"Mr. Yunlan, put me down, I am alright now and can walk as well.. please put me down, I am not a child!" Wei was blushing and he carefully holds Yunlan's neck as well if in any case Yunlan stumbles and makes him fall down..

"Relax, Mr. Lovely! You are injured.." Yunlan denies and gives him a smile instead

"Mr. Yunlan, put me down! I can walk, I am not that injured now.. Don't treat me like a sick person, just put me down!" Shen Wei strictly orders as they were still standing beside the car and keep arguing and Lin was just smiling at them..

"No means no!" Yunlan said and start walking "Mr. Yunlan! Put me down, everyone is watching!" Wei said seeing that all the family members are waiting for them in the hall

Yunlan simply ignored him and take him inside.. All the family members giggles and looked at each other seeing them and they even help Yunlan to make Wei stand and then sit..

Aunty comes near him and smiles while kissing his forehead "Thank you for saving my son Yunlan!.. You finally get successful in catching the enemy" She was showing so much love over him and Yunlan frowns recalling Hong's words..

"I won't tell Mr. Lovely about that, never! I will see that one myself.. He needs rest and if he comes to know he won't breathe with relief"

Da comes running and hugs Shen Wei making him startled "Easy easy! Don't hurt him" Yunlan shouts and others get surprised..

"I am not hurting him.." Da feels annoyed and sits back.. Yunlan just looked at everyone being suspicious, now he was the one who was looking at everyone like they all are culprits..

 Yunlan just looked at everyone being suspicious, now he was the one who was looking at everyone like they all are culprits

He again gets attentive towards his Mr. lovely and smiles "Enough of this family drama, come on! Mr. Lovely, you need rest" Yunlan said, and then without listening to anyone's answer he tried to pick him in his arms again

"Mr. Yunlan leave me!" Wei orders angrily but Yunlan doesn't care about anything, he just leans and picks him in his arms again.. Wei looked at everyone face and feels embarrassed

"Mr. Yunlan! I can walk!" Wei struggles in his arms and Yunlan gives him a sweet lip-tight naughty smile "If you keep moving like this.... And then fall.... Then.. don't blame me, okay!"

Wei stops, fearing and knowing that Yunlan is able to make him fall.. "That's like my good guard!" Yunlan sigh and takes Wei into the room.. He places him on the bed and smiles standing beside him...

"What?" Wei asks looking up at his face and Yunlan chuckles "Nothing"

"Yunlan if you have our pictures then please forward those pictures to me!.. after I leave this house, I will see all the pictures and recollect the moments spent with you," Wei said with a smile but Yunlan's smile stops when Wei said the word 'LEAVE'..