CHAPTER 01: In Your Memories

Start from the beginning

"Bhai, if you keep working like machine in such a function also then I doubt that I would get my Bhabhi" Laksha said while teasing him which irked Sanskar more by listening Bhabhi word. Sanskar gave him a strong glare but it didn't affect Laksha.

"If you have so much eager to marry them you can marry but don't drag me in that"Sanskar said with nonchalant most importantly he didn't want to give importance to his words.

"Bhai, I have girlfriend already and going to marry her soon but all are worried about you only"Laksha said but Sanskar became serious by listening him.

"Lucky!" Before Sanskar replied Adarsh called him and signed him to keep quiet by knowing Sanskar's temper. Laksha was going to say something but before that host came to stage with mike in his hand.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the this glorious award function of the nation. I know you all are curious about who is the person going to get the most prestigious award of this year. But to your surprise, this person about whom you never heard or seen, that person is....sorry guys I don't disclose so soon" Host said while laughing.

"Before that I would like to invite the guest of this evening Mr. Durgaprasad Maheswari, MD and Chair person of the Maheswari Industries" Host announced the name and Durgaprasad went to stage and host gave him mike to say few words.

"Good evening all, I haven't had any idea till few days back that I will stand here as a guest because they informed and requested but I am very glad to be present here and be a part of this beautiful occasion. I know here most of them are youngsters. I would like to say few words for them. This is an award function and only few of them get awards and remaining don't need to feel sad because if they only got award and you don't get, that doesn't mean that you are weak and incapable but it will inspire you to stand here one day like them also. Don't loose your confidence never ever and trust yourself first then you can achieve anything beyond your expectation that's only I wanted to tell everyone. Thank you" Durgaprasad said and gave mike to host. All applauded for him.

"Sir, I would like you to present this award" Host said to Durgaprasad who nodded his head with small smile.

"Hello everyone, like you awaited the most prestigious and important award of the year in business field is the man of the year but today it's not man but it's a woman" Host said with a chuckle. All gasped in surprised as well as wondering who must be that woman.

"I won't take a time to keep your curiousness more and will announce the name. Woman of the year award goes to Ms. Swara Bose, best leading Fashion Designer of the India and best entrepreneur of the year, the who started her Fashion House three years back and now it's one of the leading company in such a short span of time and owner of the 'Naira Fashion House' Ms. Swara Bose please welcome" Host announced the name making all curious to see who is she!

Swara who was sitting in the middle table got up from her seat making all gasped by seeing her such beautiful young woman. Swara was wearing black simple plain saree with wine red border and simple matching wine red full sleeves full neck blouse and small matching studded earrings. Simple braided hairstyle, eyeliner and light colour lipstick and smile on her lips which was making everyone fall for it. All youngsters got awestruck by seeing her epitome beauty. She was looking devine in that simple make up infront of those who spent lot of hours to put those heavy make up. Swara moved towards the stage with smile on her face. All were looking at her only which irked the other girls who were trying to get attention from the boys who were sons of elite people and businessman and among all those, one pair of eyes were staring at her continuously since he heard the name. He was none other than Sanskar Maheswari who was staring at her without removing his eyes from her. Her simplicity, her beauty, her smile everything making havoc in Sanskar's heart for the first time in his life. Till now not any girl created this feeling inside him but first look only she created this feeling inside him. He lost himself in her unknowingly who never attracted or cared about any girl, for the first time his heart lost to her at first sight only. He never imagined that he would fall for the girl at first sight only. He always saw the girls who tried to get attention from him by dressing themselves and putting make up but he found her different from everyone. Laksha who smiled knowing her and turned towards his brother but got shocked as well as surprised by his brother who was still looking at Swara with lost. He smiled inside that his brother has fallen in trap surely.