Imagination?

Man after all those extra lessons he still wants me to do homework. Walking inside of your dorm, it was decorated with dark blue sheets and cool grey walls. Tiny plants hung from the walls, of course they were fake because you would never remember to water them. -Sigh- "Ugh none of these problems make any sense!'' Slamming your head on the desk you started to cry.

''OMG who dare makes my honey bun cry!''

turning around you were face to face with your old imaginary friend, Bing Bong. drying your eyes, you spoke with confusion. ''Bing Bong what are you doing here? I thought I got rid of you years ago?''

''Oh Baby girl you can never get rid of your sugar daddy.'' Grabbing your waist with his trunk he pulled you closer. He then roughly kissed your succulent lips. You weren't sure what was happening but his lips tasted like cotton candy so you just went with it. You slowly took off his brown vest and fingerless gloves. '' Lets move this to your bed Y/N'' Stepping over to the side he placed you on the bed, and crawled on top of you. Damn that fluffy hot pink cotton candy chest was looking so hot right now.

''Lets get these clothes off you'' His soft sugary hands gently undressed you. Then he started to rub your sopping wet sex hole. ''Your want my Candy cane stick already, because I've barley touched you.'' He with our warning shoved his massive sugary shaft into you. " Gosh your tight Y/N'' Being unable to respond you let out small whimpers of pleasure. '' oh gosh Honey bun I'm going to give you my glaze.''

''Yes! Ngh~ Give me all your glaze!~''

After he finished inside you, when you turned around to go cuddle him. He was gone. So you took a shower and cheated on your homework. Hopefully Baldi wouldn't know.