𝟏| 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I think it's about time for you guys to meet the newest member of the bandits. He joined a couple days ago." Mahito said with a proud smile. He was happy that his favorite member is back. Excited is an understatement.

You, however, couldn't care less. In the next few weeks, this person will end up dead or just irrelevant. That's how this job works. You don't necessarily make friends in The Bandits like you do in the Fushiguros. It didn't help that most people here treated you like you weren't there. Because of this, you decided that making friends here are a waste of time. You've got used to this lifestyle but that doesn't mean you liked it.

"Again?" The nameless girlfriend groaned. In your opinion, she was so fucking annoying. She complained about every little thing. You always questioned how Kordell could deal with her. But then again, Kordell is also annoying. In this case, opposites don't attract. Another reason you don't have faith in this relationship.

"Yes Liyah, again." Mahito silently groaned. He also didn't like her. He never had a problem with Kordell's girlfriends until this one. Ironically, for the same reason you didn't like her.

You finally found out her name.

"Anyways, he should be here shortly

"Anyways, he should be here shortly." Mahito said.

Five Minutes Later

Mahito and Kordell were shortly conversing, Liyah was on her phone, and you were bored out of your mind. They didn't even let you have a phone here so it's not like you could scroll through social media.

Then there was a knock at the mansion door. Mahito went to open it and in came a man that looked slightly familiar. You couldn't quite put your finger on it though.

He was about six foot, three inches. He looked young. Younger than you. If you were to guess you'd say he looked twenty eight while you were thirty three right now. He looked like he was some sort of asian (more specifically Japanese). He had long black hair that was sort of tied up into a man bun. He had tattoos on his arm. Almost like a sleeve. It almost reminded you of Toji because of the insane amount of Tattoos. You started reminiscing on a short memory.

Flashback
May 12 2008

"Hey babe look. I got a new tattoo." Toji said with a cocky smirk. One thing he love more than the mafia and his family, was tattoos. He actually went through a phase in high school where he wanted to become a tattoo artist. Of course now, that's not even a thought that crosses his mind anymore but every time he would get a new tattoo, you'd bring it up just to tease him.

"Again?" You asked since he just got a new tattoo three weeks prior. At this point, he had a sleeve of tattoos on both of his arms. Going in public, you'd sometimes see girls looking at his arms because arms with tattoos were attractive. Just to spite them, you would wrap your arm around his whenever they'd look.