chapter one

(wrote most ofthis in walmart lol, also we're wearing normal clothes aka a shirt and a skirt. also virgin btw)

After a hot afternoon of training, you decided that spending the rest of it in the library would be relaxing. Paimon deemed it as boring and went off to Good Hunter. You decide to study some maps incase you have to set off for another travel anytime soon.

Studying and learning about the regions was fulfilling, it was a step closer to you finding your brother after all.

You notice that someone has came and sat next to you. It's Miss Lisa, the head librarian. From the moment you met her you've been interested in her.

"Hello, Cutie. What are you reading?" She asks.

"Oh, Miss Lisa! I'm just studying some maps. I might be going on another Journey soon. I'll be back, though." You say.

"Oh?" She says, leaning in closer. You couldn't help but notice her cleavage resting on the table. In all honesty, it turned you on.

"Yeah, I love traveling, but I've liked Mondstat the best." You say, glancing at her boobs. You shift a little in your chair. You and Lisa continue looking at the maps for about 15 more minutes, but you aren't exactly focused.

"You don't seem very focused, Sweetie. Is there something on your mind?" She asks, tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"Oh, it's nothing." You lie. You couldn't really tell her you were into her.

Her hand that was on the table travels to your leg, caressing your thigh.

"Ah, Lisa... This is a library..." You say.

She goes further up, her hand on your panties. You were soaking wet at this point, and she moves two of her fingers up and down against them.

"Naughty girl, getting all wet from me." She giggles. "But, if its you... I don't mind."

"Lisa..." You whimper.

"Come get on my thigh, darling." She says, and you obey. You sit down, your panties leaving a wet spot where you sit.

"Do you want me to take them off?" You ask, standing back up.

"Let me take them off for you." Lisa says, grabbing your ass from under your skirt. She strips your panties down and twirls them around on her finger.

You sit back down on her thigh, slowly grinding. The way this woman made you feel felt a little embarrassing for you. You start grinding faster, pleasuring yourself more. Lisa looks lovingly at you.

"You're doing good, Cutie. Keep going." She says.

You grind even faster, letting out small moans as you do. Mostly everyone was out of the Library, and you were in a secluded corner in the back.

"D-don't you want it quiet in the library?" You ask as you continue to rub against her thigh.

"A little noise is acceptable." She says. Lisa's hands travel up your stomach and make their way to your chest. She plays with your tits as you ride her. You let out whimpers as she takes you shirt off and unhooks your bra. She leans forward and licks your nipple, making it harder than it already was.