~Part one ig~

(UWU END ME- WAIT IM NOT RACHEL-)

(Wait YOU ArE RACHEL??)

(Btw this contains angst that they weren't going to warn you about and also they wrote it but anyways now with the actual story)
(Then I remembered I hate angst but here we are. It doesn't contain that much but yeah bye.)
Rachel's P.O.V.

I was wandering around the floors because I was bored. While walking back to the elevator on B1, my floor to be more specific, I come across a paper on the floor.

I immediately recognized who it was from, the paper was neatly folded and had a single flower placed on it, a marigold I believe.

I picked up the paper and unfolded it revealing the neat handwriting inside.

"𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓡𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓵 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻! 𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼. 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾!

𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓔𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓮"

"Well I have nothing better to do, so I guess I should go." I say faintly folding the paper again and putting in my handbag.

I suddenly hear someone quietly whisper "yes!" It sounded like they immediately covered their mouth after, realizing that I could've heard them.

I look around, showing that I clearly heard them. They stay silent so I decide to walk into the elevator and continue walking to B4.

The elevator actually has a way to travel through every floor so you won't have to find every individual elevator. It requires a code that you only get told when your an angel.

Zack forgot the code all the time but enough about that, I have to get to Eddie's floor before he thinks I'm not coming, cause if he started crying it would be a disaster.

Eddie's P.O.V.

Rachel accepted the invitation to the sleepover, so now all I have to do is set everything up so it can be perfect, just like her!

What do people usually do to set up for a sleepover? Oh! The activities should be first because without stuff to do it would be boring so I'll work on that for now!

Rachel's P.O.V.

As I got to B4 I heard giggling in the elevator, it sounded like Eddie's laughter but I just ignored it.

The elevator opened a few seconds later and as I stepped out, I heard more giggling. Suddenly I heard a voice from behind me yell "Rachel you're here!" In a very excited tone.

I turn back and see Eddie running towards me, he then jumps on my back and hugs me. I almost fell down but managed to keep myself up.

"Hello Eddie." I say in a trying to sound happy voice. It's not that I wasn't happy I just can't express my feelings properly.

He let's go of my back and quickly got in front of me. "Rachel follow me! I set up a room for us!" He says grabbing my hand and leading me to a doorway I didn't recognize.