Chapter 2: Really?

Clary's pov
I stare at him in disbelief.
"You?" I say again.
"Yes." he says crying.
I hug him.
"Dan don't cry. It's my birthday! This is a time to be happy for your....girlfriend." I say.
I felt weird saying that. He looks up and smiles at me.
"Thanks Clary." he says.
"You're welcome!" I say. "So why didn't they...you know..."
"What?" he says.
"Well four years is a long time for a person in a coma. So why didn't they put me to sleep?" I ask.
"Actually Clary...they were just going to do that and then you woke up." he says smiling.
Whoa. Talk about miracles.
"So they just kept me here for four years?" I ask.
"Yessir." he says.
I remember one more thing from the dream.
"Do you and Phil have a YouTube channel?" I ask.
He laughs.
"Yes." he says. "Wanna see some videos you were in?"
"Sure!" I say.
He gets out his phone and goes to his channel.
"Let's watch this one." I say.
"Okay." he says.
It had Phil, Dan, and me there. We were doing a Q&A. I laughed so many times. I looked about eighteen in this video.
"We made this right before your party." he days.
"So do I have a channel?" I ask.
"Yes! It's called ClaryCat." he says.
Oh so that's why ClaryCat was my Twitter name in the dream!
"That's funny because in my dream that was my username for Twitter." I say.
Then Phil walks back in.
"I got food!" he says.
"Yay!" I say.
He gives me a slice of pizza. I eat it in five minutes. It feels like I haven't had real food in four years! Oh wait....
"This is so good!" I say.
They laugh.
"So are you excited to come home?" Phil asks.
I stop eating.
"Back to my mom?!" I say worried.
"No silly! You live with us!" Dan says.
"Oh...phew!" I say. "Lets just say my mom was abusive in the dream I had."
They look at each other.
"What?" I say.
"Clary....your mom is the reason you came to us. She is still abusive now." Phil says.
Out of all the things that could stay the same this had to be it.

A/N: TWISTED LIFE HAS 6K READS!!! I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE AND ANOTHER MYSTERY TO SOLVE HAS 2K READS!!!! AND I HAVE 215 FOLLOWERS!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!xx
Okay I've calmed downed....SO HOW ARE YOU GUYS?! I'm so happy!!!! I never thought a story I wrote would get 6k reads. This is so amazing! Thank you guys so so so much! Also I changed the covers for the Twisted Life series. Okay. I've been getting into DIYs lately. NO SERIOUSLY IT'S BECOMING AN ADDICTION. Okay the question is.....do you like amusement parks? I do!!!! Okay byeeeeeee!!!