stuck with the gremlins.

I'm writing this in class lmao
Trying out first person-

—————
   Wilbur's POV

     I walked away, trying to leave the children to go eat mud or something, but unfortunately, they began following me out of the park. I stopped at the entrance of the park and waited for the children to catch up, seems like I'll be babysitting today.

     I walked down the street, slowing down so the toddlers could catch up to me. "so what do you kids want to eat? I'm practically babysitting you two twats" I ask the boys, visibly not happy that I called them children.

"Wilbur, has anyone ever told you that you look like a tory?" Tommy asked tauntingly. "Yes. You have. Multiple times." I respond. Tommy crosses his arms, not happy with my lack of response.

"Well, I say we go get McDonald's!" Tubbo suggests, scaring the hell out of Wilbur. "Tubbo nobody wants m-" Tommy started, "ACTUALLY, I think McDonald's sounds great Tubbo!" I quickly interrupted, not wanting to argue for food till nightfall.

     -------

     "Thank you!" I said to the worker as they handed us our food. "Wilbur why are you so nice to everyone." Tommy flatly questioned. "Because I'm a good person, unlike you child." I retorted. "HEY I'M A GOOD PERSON." Tommy blabbered, "YOU'RE JUST A BITCH BOY WILBUR AND YOU CAN'T SEE MY SWAG OVER YOUR HUGE AMOUNT OF WRONGENESS-" "Tommy." I warned, shutting up the child.

     "Eat your chicken and be good like Tubbo" I motioned towards Tubbo, making him look up and smile at us. Tommy angrily picked up a chicken nugget and ate it, maintaining eye contact the entire time. I rolled my eyes and finished my food, and waited on my kids to finish their food.

TERRIBLE timing to stop a chapter I know lol

i'm on my way home right now and am sick so that's pog
word count bc i haven't done this in a bit: 323