(8) you know that I won't stop

Start from the beginning

My friend got dragged out of our container one day, he didn't come back. I always assumed he either died, or ran away. Either way, I thought that I should make this locket worth something, instead of just a dumb joke me and one of my old friends made.

I scribbled out the name Harley, and instead wrote 'Ranboo'. the locket now had the words, 'Ranboo my beloved' on the right side, and a scribbled out name on the left. I was planning to come home and take Ranboo's picture, then cut it out, then glue it in over the scribbles. I was happy about the locket and also happy that I forever had a place to put his treats. I smiled as I put the treats in the locket and hung it around my neck.

Y/n- "You ready to head out Ranboo?"

I got a small meow from the kitten, probably meaning 'yep!'.  I giggled and headed out the door, going to Tubbo's house to ask him a few things. Once I got to the door I knocked quietly, hoping he wasn't asleep. He soon oped the door, looking a bit groggy.

Y/n- "oh, sorry if I woke you up Tubs."

He looked at me like I was crazy.

Tubbo- "No! Don't apologize! I would much rather be talking to my adoptive sibling than sleeping."

I giggled at his choice of wording. I wasn't adopted by anybody, since I was over the age of 18 no one would probably adopt me anyway. I can take care of myself. I still liked that Tubbo thought of me as his sibling though, it made me happy. I smiled at him and nodded, walking into the house, Tubbo trailing behind.

I could feel his hand on the back of my hood, and I was about to ask what he was doing, when I remembered I had a small kitten hiding there.

Y/n- "I see you found Ranboo."

Tubbo- "I thought you said you weren't gonna get a pet, that you didn't know how to take care of a pet."

Y/n- "Yeah, well, who would say no to that adorable thing! It was just left outside to die Tubs, I couldn't let that happen!"

Tubbo looked at me with a soft smile, saying he approved. I then sat down, grabbing Ranboo in my hands and gesturing for Tubbo to sit beside me. Once he did, I started to speak.

Y/n- "I need to ask a few things."

Tubbo- "Course! What is it?"

Y/n- "W-well....u-uhmmmm..."

I didn't know how to start, and the confused look on Tubbo's face made it so much worse.

Y/n- "Uhmm....I-i..."

I finally said something somewhat normal, and after that, I couldn't stop talking.

Y/n- "Well Wilbur likes me and I know he does but so does Sam and I feel really happy when I'm around Sam but I don't feel the same when I'm around Wilbur but I don't wanna hurt him because he has been so kind and amazing to me this whole time but so has Sam and I don't know what to do because Sam kissed me and i don't want Wilbur to be sad or you to be disappointed or anything like that and I don't think it's fair and to be honest I have no clue what I'm doing and I just needed to talk with you please don't be mad at me-!"

I gasped once I was finished, needing air. I then looked down at Ranboo, who was nudging at my face, calming me down a bit.

Tubbo- "So THAT was a lot to take in at once....uh....wait, disappointed?! No! Y/n, I would never be disappointed with you because of who you liked!"

I looked at Tubbo, tear's threatening to spill. He gave me a tight hug, careful not to crush Ranboo in the process.

Tubbo- "That sounds like a lot...I'm sorry Y/n....but hey, if you truly do like Sam and not Wilbur, tell him. don't lead him on. That's wrong."

Tubbo backed away from the hug and gave me another soft smile. I gave one back, hoping I would feed off of his happy energy. Nope.

Y/n- "Tomorrow."

Tubbo- "What?"

Y/n- "Tomorrow. I'm gonna tell Wilbur I don't like him that way, and confess to Sam. Tomorrow."

Tubbo looked at me like a proud brother, it made me happy.

Tubbo- "Good. Your doing the right thing, Y/n."

1402 words

A/n:
This entire chapter makes me very happy. Ranboo my beloved. And A bit more Y/n backstory~
AnYwAyS- next chapter gonna be GOOD. Bye bye all you lovely human souls!^^

(That sounded way more like a threat than I wanted it to be-)