"What the fuck do you think you're doing, mate?" Luke asked in a threatening tone, crossing his arms and giving the pervert that was trying to touch Konstantine in ways she did not want to be touched a look that could send anyone to death.

"Mind your own business, bro." Pervert shrugged it off, turning around to look at Evangeline as if he wasn't just called out because of that.

"Mind my..." Luke cursed under his breath, "since you're molesting my girlfriend, I consider these are my business too."

Konstantine's eyes flicked from Pervert's hands and to Luke's gaze, as if amazed by his stupidity. She chuckled under her breath, but turned back to her annoyed expressions a second later.

"Yeah bro, of cou-"

Luke was a patient block. He had a way of doing things so slowly and precise it was actually painful to look at, but one of the things he had absolutely no patience for were fuckboys like this; so it was fair to say it was expected when all of sudden, Luke's fist collided with Pervert's face, square on the nose.

"Oh fuck!" Pervert hollered; his hand instantly touching the damaged area. "What the fuck, man?!"

"What the fuck? That's what I should be asking you, fucker, who said you can molest this girl, or any fucking girl by that matter? You think you have so much power over them? Stop being a fucking pussy and let's see how much power you really have." Luke spat, kicking Pervert on the calf with the tip of his shoe.

He finds it ironic how someone who kills people for a living it's saving someone else's life right now, but he shakes the funny thought out of his head as he kicks him again, this time making Pervert fall to the ground in whimpers.

"Now, I don't want to see your nasty face ever again," Luke growled looking at Pervert, who squirmed like a worm in the ground, in disgust.

"Fuck you, man." Pervert laughed.

Luke let out an exasperated sigh, tilting his head to the side and looking at Pervert as if he were retarded; he took a step back and looked at Konstantine, this one looking back at him in confusion and boredom, and unexpectantly jumped on top of Pervert, not wasting any time and throwing punches at him, hitting him square in the jaw, nose and eyes.

Konstantine watched in disbelief, wide-eyed and mouth parted; she watched as the guy who she thought was nothing but a twink was literally beating the life out of a guy he didn't know.

"Stop!" Konstantine's voice rang through Luke's ears but he decided to ignore it; it wasn't until Konstantine saw blood on both Luke's hand and Pervert's face, that she decided to actually stop the fight. "I said stop, you're going to kill him."

Luke froze. He didn't know why, he didn't know when, but when he felt Konstantine's hand wrapping around his arm, everything inside him froze. His heart beat pumping faster than it should, from beating Pervert and Konstantine's touch. He stared at her terrified when he realized what a simple touch from this girl made him feel.

He looked back at Pervert, who was nothing but a bloody and cursing mess, and hastily stood up, wiping the blood on his dark jeans.

He cleared his throat, "my mate's car is not far away from here, come on, I'll give you a ride home."

"You're dead if you think I'm going anywhere with you." Konstantine refused.

"What's your deal?" Luke questioned why Konstantine wouldn't want a ride home with someone she knew after what happened.

"Your hands are filthy with someone else's blood," she answered, pointing at his swollen hands.

"Oh, baby, you have no idea just how filthy they are," Luke simply answered, smirking, remembering that his hands are indeed filthy with the blood of hundreds; he expected Konstantine to say something about it, but again she wouldn't get it- she wouldn't get how a simple teenager kills for a living, and the thought has him chuckling. Konstantine kept staring at him wide eyed in disbelief, and he then noticed this is the first time he'd seen her with a different expression on her face apart from the bored one she always carried.

"Listen," he clears his throat, "you can come with me, or you can stay here with Pervert who I believe will get up soon, or, you can walk home and find some dude like this on your way, whatever, it's fine by me."

He doesn't know where this sudden confidence and cockiness came from, but he doesn't mind since it hides the fact that she's all he's been thinking about these past couple of days.

"I..." Konstantine hesitates, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear, "shut up and lead the way."

Luke's snarky smile makes Konstantine feel stupid and weak.

"Fuck you," She says softly.

Luke's smile grows and, with a motion that tells her to walk first, he chuckles.

"Gladly."

- - - - -

okay honestly this is a filler but heeeeeck i loved it. sorry it's short tho.

DO U GUYS LIKE THE NEW COVER? idk how i feel about it so let me know which one you liked best or i might make a new one idk?!

hope you liked this chapter and vote and comment bc it makes me happy also i fucking hate minions and they're taking over america please help me

LAURA

X