"It's fine, im okay thank you for asking."

I rejected his offer, im not about to get a stranger's advice. besides he looks shady as fuck.

"Well, if you change your mind, you can talk to me anytime."

He reassured me as he took a seat on the swing besides mine. Not gonna lie it's a bit shady but maybe i judged him too early?

As silence swallowed us both, one is sitting with thoughts of whys, hows and whens; and the other one is simply wondering the odds of him making friends other than the people in P.K academy.

"So..."

I started, unable to ignore the deafening silence no more, i decided it wouldn't hurt to ask for some advice on him, right?

"I've been feeling shitty and just today i caught my two friends fighting but this time its worse. And it's my fault why they're fighting, i don't want them ruining their relationship of one another just because of me, not to mention the fact that i couldn't even do anything to make them stop was so pathetic of me, then i irrationally made a decision that could fuck up even more of my life and relationship towards them making me feel like im down in the dumps."

"Hmm im sensing more, you're holding back aren't you?"

My eyes widen at his reply, he's very observant i must admit. Someone like him is very dangerous to be an enemy.

"Y-yeah.."

"I won't force you to let it all out but all im saying is, there's no judgement here. No matter what your dilemma may be, im here to help not make it worse."

He reassured, he's mighty comforting and it's weird but not in a creepy way more of a brother type of way.

"For a fact, i know they've fought because they like me, i mean c'mon im not an idiot they've made it so obvious i just never react to it because im scared of losing friends if i choose one of them."

A frustrated sigh came out of my mouth as i think of the next words that i will use to describe my dilemma.

"Hey, i forgot to ask your name, im m/n l/n from inarizaki high."

"Aren Kuboyasu, from P.K Academy."

Huh? P.K Academy? where could that be?

"where is that? if i may ask?"

Aren smiled, "It's in a different region. But before you ask, im here because im at vacation, and im staying at my grandparents for the whole vacation."

"Huh?! You guys are in vacation already?!"

"Yeah, you guys arent?"

"no"

i replied with a straight face. What a strange school that is.

"Anyways, continue with your story."

"You're really invested in my story huh?"

"of course, it's not like i get to talk to someone who is literally living a teenage school girl's dream life."

"Look aren, we have met just earlier but that doesn't mean you get to be buddy-buddy with me."