"Yaay, you made it." Ali Riley, said clearly having drank something with alcohol in it.

"Yeah we did. Why would we not show up for team bonding." I asked rhetorically.

"Because you two are still in the honeymoon phase, so you probably were fucking in every room in your house."

"Technically we have a right to be in the Honeymoon phase as it has been less than a month since we got back from our honeymoon, and our sex life isn'tyour concern." Alex replied sassily.

"Oo, Alex is in a mood. Mad you didn't get laid."

"Guys please just drop it."

"Yeah seriously can we just play the damn game."

After she said that we started the game. We all got in a circle, me and Alex sitting next to each other. The game started with Brittany sitting on the right of me, meaning when we went in the circle, I would be the last one. Before I knew it, it was Alex's turn.

"Alex truth or Dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to sit on Y/N's lap for the rest of the game."

"I would have done this either way." she said standing up and plopping herself right onto me. Because of the force I groan in discomfort. "You alright." she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah just next time, try not to practically jump on my dick."

"Y/N, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"What's the weirdest sex position, you and Alex have tried?"

"Um what is it? I was standing and I had Alex's back facing towards me. She had her legs bent so they were wrapping around my waist."

"Was it good?" Ash asks with a smirk.

"Delightful." Alex shortly replied.

Before we knew it we were heading home, tired from the bonding. As we got home, we immediately rushed into our room, ready to go to sleep. As soon as Alex saw the bed she jumped on it, closing her eyes in comfort, or tiredness. Either way I knew she was out for the night and I wanted to be too.

3 Days Later Doctor's Appointment

Me and Alex were in the car on the way to the doctor's appointment Alex requested before team bonding. I don't know why but I was really excited, as if we were going to get good news. I parked the car before getting out, running over to the passenger side, opening Alex's door for her.

"M'Lady"

"Thank you Madam." she said playing along

"Anything for you my Queen."

We continued making our way towards the front door of the building. Once we walked in I immediately spotted the receptionist.

"Hi, do you have an appointment?"

"Yes, we do, under the name of Alex Morgan-Y/L/N"

"Ah yes, the doctor is expecting you two today. Follow me please."

We do as she said following her, until she stops outside of a door with the number 13  carved into it.

"I guess this is a good sign" i whispered in Alex's ear

"Hm?" she answers back clearly confused.

"The number on the door. That means somethings is bound to happen today"

"Hm, I guess you're right." she answers, looking at me before pecking my lips.

"The doctor will see you now." the receptionist said before leaving.

"Alright so what do we have today." the doctor asked, sitting on her spinney stool thingy.

"Well I've been a lot more moodier than lately, and I just had the feeling that I should come in here and get checked out.'' Alex answered.

"Is there a possibility that you could be pregnant?" the doctor questioned.

"I mean there could be a chance, but I'm on the pill, so what are the odds?"

"Are you sure you didn't forget to take it before getting intimate?"

"There's a possibility I forgot. We kind of got carried away on the honeymoon."

"Well let me get the ultrasound machine so we can double check here." the doctor said pulling the machine out from in the far corner.

"Alright can you lift your shirt up for me Mrs. Y/L/N?" Alex does as she is asked. "Okay this is going to be a little cold, but you'll adjust to it, I promise." as she puts the gel on, alex squeezes my hand, probably not expecting it to be that cold. "Alright I'm going to rub this in with my little controller here."she did as she said she was going to do. "If you would please direct your attention to this little thing right here." she said pointing to a little dot on the screen, "that is your healthy little baby."

"Wait really? Like you're not joking with us?" I ask completely out of it, by this shock.

"I am one hundred percent sure, congratulations Momma. She's about 4 weeks along." she said about to wakl out of the room.

"Dr. Robins?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you, so much."

"It's my job, Y/n." she said walking out.

"We're having a baby." Alex said a single tear streaming down her face.

"Yeah we are beautiful."

"this is one hell of a surprise."