You Again?

"Alice!Mia needs a change!"Nina,the manager yelled from the second floor.
"Got it!"I yell back."That old women"I think to myself as I grab Mia from her bed.
I've started working at the my old orphanage,Blackwood Center,ever since Alex's wedding.I sigh as I clean Mia's butty with a towel,"its been 5 years,since I've seen Ike and Juvia...huh?"I think to myself as I set Mia down on the chair to feed her.
I'm 26 years old and I've lost so many important people in my life.
"Come one Mia,Eat your pees."she stares at me with her big blue eyes and smiles.Dang,this little girl is so cute!

"Hey,Alice check this out!"Liliana,one of the orphans calls out.I turn to face her small figure,shes only 12,but she's really pretty with her brunette hair and big brown eyes.
"Isn't this the guy you always talk about with Nina?"She showed me a website,where Alex is talking to the government.Wow......he never looks old,for a 28 year old?

"Alex Westwood associating with the Government for a founding Westwood building?Here in Arlandia!"
I look closer to the computer to read the following information,"Alex Westwood will arrive March the 17 with his new wife,Destiny Calvin Westwood?To recreate his fathers building,'The Westwood Electronics'And rebuild it at the street of 2217 north state rd."i look at Liliana,"Isn't that 'our'street?"She stutters.
I feel a lump in my throat,Oh hell no!I jump out of my seat and run upstairs,"Nina!"I yell out as I slam her door open,to find her playing chess with,Greg.Hes...well....My...boyfriend?

"Alice!Don't scare a 50 year old women like that!I might as well have a heart attack at a young age!"She sarcastically plays dead.Gosh!I can never be mad at this women,can I!"why didn't you tell me!Alex Westwood will be coming today?"
I rub my forehead,as Greg kisses my cheek,"take it easy,babe?You look exhausted."
"I am!I mean,Alex will be taking over our home!This isn't fair?How can you let him do this Nina?"I sit down on a chair rubbing my temples,"Sweety....I know you 'dislike'Alex?But,we need a better home?We need the money,too!He's rich man!He will pay tons of money for this place?"She rubs my shoulder.
"But why here?Whats his reasoning,here!He knows this is my home?Why does that bastard have to make his'Office'here!"Greg wraps an arm around my waist and I rest my head on his shoulder,"we don't know what's his reasoning,but...We do need the money?Ever since you left to live with him....and I stayed here,I've tried to build up our home."

I sighed,"i know,but it hurts?I mean,why here?"I stood
up from his comfortable arms,"I'm going out.I need some air.Ill be back later,Greg make sure Mia gets her food cause if Liliana does it herself,food will fly everywhere."I kiss his cheek before I grab my diary and walk out.

The air greets me as I walk threw the streets to grab a coffee at my favorite coffee shop,Sweet Cup.As I open the door I bump into someone dropping my diary,"sorry."the man bends down and grabs it.I hurriedly snatch it out of his hands."thank you."He stares at me threw his sunglasses,It felt awkward as his gaze just looks at me,Ex...excuse me?"I point at the door,"your blocking my way."Please move?"Will yeah?
"I'm sorry."he opens the door for me,I walk pass him before he grabs my wrist,"whats your name?"I freeze as I felt his contact,i look at him,he's smiling?"Alice?"I look at his wrist,"um?"I shook my hand,he let go and smiled,"we meet again,Alice."

"Excuse me?"He smiles and walks away."Hey?"i run after him."What do you mean!"He walks into the parking lot and stops,making me trip,"wow!"I fell on my butt with a loud thump.
He smirks at me and takes his glasses off,I freeze as I felt my heart drop.Anger filled in me,"You?"

Jack smiles,"me."He gave me his hand and I took it,i stood and slapped him across the face.I know,harsh,but he hurt me by touching another girl!"dang women!"He rubs his cheek,"i just wanted to apologize,sheesh!"He runs his fingers threw his brown hair,he smiles,"Dyed your hair?Looks nice?I didn't even recognize you?"I look at my reddish brown hair."thanks."
"So."
He snaps his fingers,"i wanted to apologize for being an asswhole.I knew I shouldn't have done what I did,i want to be friends."I roll my eyes,he sighs,"I'm not joking?I wanna be your best friend?Ok?"

Now I sighed and giggled,"wow.So much passion for friendship!Fine...as long as you don't touch me without warning."He saluted,"yes,sir!"he hugged me.I hugged him back,"lets get a coffee."
-----------------------
After my meeting with Jack,i walked in the night breeze into the orphanage.
As I opened the doors,my eyes grew with tears,my heart froze.
"Alice!"Juvia ran towards me,i tightly hugged her in my arms.
My tears sprung out as my arms wrapped around her waist.Ike kissed my forehead,"Hello,milady."I chuckled,"good....to be...home!"I stuttered.
I let go to see Juvias stomach,super big like 2 watermelons!
"Oh my gosh!How many months left!"Juvia lit up,"3!"
I hugged juvia one last time,"what are you guys doing here!"She looked behind her,I followed with my eyes,I froze,the person that left with another women,and that person...stole my heart,not even caring of the consequences.
"Alice!Oh my gosh!Alex Westwood is here!Can you believe it!"Liliana whispered in my ear,i looked at Alex smiling at me,
"I never forget promises,Alice.I told you i'd be back."
----------------------------------------------
HELLO MY BOOKLOVERS!!!!
Welcome back to my sequel from The Millionaires Maid!!!!!!!
I hope you guys love the sequel as much as you loved the first book!
If your new to my books,Hello there!

Thank you all for coming back to me!I really appreciate every read!
Love y'all!
Glad to be back!-mel