𝟽. [ 'ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀʏ' ] ⛈️

Comincia dall'inizio

"too shiney"

"this?"

"too puffy"

"how about this one? The tailor is formally from Inazuma"

"that's a literal kimono"

"this ones from Liyue"

"pretty, but not my style"

"this one was made by the person who made your mom's wedding gown"

"says a lot doesn't it? Cuz it's a literal wedding gown?" You face palmed, none of these dresses seem to satisfy you to the very least.

"How about this one then?" Rosaria pulls out another gown that was well hidden in the hangers.

The fabric was dyed in your favorite color with different shades, as well as some white color to compliment it. Gold designs were plastered here and there and the dress itself was just to your liking. Elegant yet comfortable.

"perfect" You smiled.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

"(Y/N)? Aren't you going to dance?" Your mother nudges your arm as you view the ballroom from the second floor balcony. From below, you looked like a princess who was bored. The guests have already arrived with their dashing and exquisite clothing, some were dancing, some were chatting with your father, and some were eating or having a drink.

"nonsense, mother. I'm only here to celebrate father, not go all out as if I were royalty" You rolled your eyes and sighed at the beautiful view below. This was the exact image you see in your head whenever you read these kinds of novels. You really did feel like the main character at that moment, all you needed was a prince charming to fit the scene.

"what? Ragnvindr is here?" You heard murmuring.

Spoke too soon.

Master Diluc had entered the ballroom looking like the richest man in town, it was a suit like any other, but it definitely suited him the best. He looks like a Duke, worthy of everyone's praise.

"My, my! He's grown so tall" Your mom gasps.

"he actually came?" You mumbled and then released a groan. Now you had to owe him a dance. But we'll see if he officially earns it.

"One feels so blessed to witness such beauty in front of oneself" You heard a forced British accent from behind you. You turned around to see your brother Alexander bow before you.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" You raised a brow, playing along with a British accent.

"a dance, it is only fair that we make our father proud as it is his special day" He stretched out his hand for you to take.

"I'd be so delighted!" You giggled as you both walk down the stairs to join the crowd.

╔═════════════════╗
Diluc's POV:
╚═════════════════╝

I begin to walk into the crowd, searching for a certain 'princess'

It's been so long since I've worn something fancy, this old suit is merely from my father who once wore it on a special occasion. It makes me look far more fancier than who I ought to be.