Chapter 1: The Story of the Dollhouse

I know, I know it's stupid but what kind of plot would kill the both?? So I got a drunk man-----------------------------------

"Come on Drew, we have to go to Mr. Porter's house for the cheque." Drew's father said as his gaze went to the door. "I don't want to go! We don't even know the guy!' Drew said. "You're going to go with me because you can't be alone at the age of 7." said Drew's father. "You have convinced me." Drew said smartly.

"We are here." exclaimed Drew's father. The house was dark, old and scary. There was yelling out of the building. Drew ran with her father to the house.

"Ah- hic Mr. Thompson. You're here- hic. Come inside." said Mr. Porter. "Yes, Drew why don't you stay in the car?" said Mr. Thompson still smiling. "Aren't I age 7?" asked Drew. "Oh she-hic can sit in the living room." said Mr. Porter. "We just need the cheque to the house.'' explained Mr. Thompson as he saw Mr. Porter pouring more alcohol in his goblet. After a long time he was talking and drinking then later on he was drunk.

"Who are-hic you-hic?" he asked. "The person who needs the cheque." "BURGULAR!!" roared Mr. Porter and got his gun. "Excuse me but I don't think that is suitable in front of a 7 year old girl!" yelled Mr. Thompson. A gunshot begun. "DADDY!!'' Drew screamed. Another gunshot began.