chapter 2

**Time for the beach party!***
you change into a black swimsuit and over it was a black T shirt with shorts.
Freddy was already ready so you go to knock on Daniels door.

"hey Daniel you ready?"
he opens the door and looks at you  up and down.
"Yeah yeah let's go.." he gives you a little smirk then goes to say hi to Freddy and you guys head out to the beach.

at the beach :
you looked around and late down and saw the hills girls... you saw Ali looking at Daniel you felt so...jealous? But why you guys just met? the boys were playing soccer and you joined in.the ball went by Ali and her friends and she passed it to Daniel,he looked star-strucked at her. you grabbed the ball from his hand and said
"Hey Daniel eyes on the ball eh?or else might as well go talk to her". You said the last part whispering so she won't hear.
He laughed and nodded with a blush on his cheeks.

the rest ran with the ball and he was still admiring her..Ali. he asked Freddy who she was something about the hills girl group.

**It was getting dark,fireplace was heating up the hotdogs,music was playing,Ali and daniel kept eyeing each other and you felt horrible.Freddy was talking to Daniel and the soccer ball went by Ali. Daniel went to go get it. I walked up to Freddy and asked**

"Cmon why'd you do that?"
"Ay y/n he liked her so let him do what he gotta do..don't tell me you like this kid?"
you thought about it..did you like Daniel??? No it's too quick to.
"What no I don't it's just you know her and Johnny ended it not so long ago so let it be man."you said while walking away..
**while Daniel and Ali were flirting you heard the Motorcycle you looked at the hill then at Ali, Ali knew something bad was gonna happen so she kicked the ball and daniel went to go get it.***

"Ali I wanna talk to you"Johnny says while sitting next to her.

they started to get argue and daniel of course got involve and boom he got pushed by Johnny in the sand with the radio.. I felt This anger telling me to go grab Daniel and get out of there but I was too late daniel got up and Johnny and Daniel started to get at it

"Why do you always have to fight huh??!"Ali says while punching Johnny's chest while they kept going on talking bullshit I was gonna go get Daniel but Freddy grabbed me and stopped me.
"FREDDY LET GO!" I say trying to get out of his arms
"No you gotta let him fight plus he knows "karate" right?"he says and his friends laugh and let's you go,but Bobby grabs your waist and holds you down.

Daniel punches Johnny and Johnny goes at him and hits him hard to the point where Daniels laying on the sand..
Ali talks crap to Johnny and Bobby let's me go. I run to Daniel...
"Daniel you okay? Listen we gotta go alright?!"I say while trying to get him up
he pushes me slightly and growns "no just leave me alone right"

you get up and look at him and start to walk but your gut kept saying stay with him. ali try's to comfort him but he tells her to leave too.

This is your chance you thought so you go back to Daniel and help him up and he doesn't get up at first but after he gave up trying to be stubborn and get up and start to head home.

**At the apartments**

"Make sure to put ice on your eye alright?and I'm sorry about Freddy and Johnny they're assholes."you say looking down a bit
"Yeah got it,and yeah I guess so "he says laughing.
"Night y/n and thanks."he says smiling in pain.
"Night larusso and no problem."you say smiling back and go to you inside your apartment.