Girl talk(Part-1)

Start from the beginning

This is one of the rare moments in his life.

As much as I was surprised at him saying it, I had to do something now 

He practically shouted this out loud. And most of the others also don't seem to catch on why we are discussing this here. Alright, since I have decided to approach him, I better lend a hand here to Horikita-san.

"I don't think that's the case at all." I said a bit loud to gather attention.

"What do you mean, Matsushita-san?"

"While it is indeed true that Ayanokouji-kun has done more than we know, it necessarily doesn't mean that he has done everything by himself."

Horikita-san seems to have caught on what I was trying to do.

"Thanks, Matsushita-san. I was waiting for someone to figure that out." She said.

"Now I am confused." Miyamoto

Nothing new for you, I guess.

"What I mean is this. To put it bluntly, I and Hirata-kun along with Ayanokouji-kun are responsible for the strategies that we drafted, while Ayanokouji-kun is more of an information gatherer for our class. You guys have seen his observation skills in those videos. He doesn't miss anything."

Horikita continued.

"An example of this would be the island exam-"

"As I thought" I said interrupting her and then i continued.

"Horikita-san retired in the end of Island exam right? So you must have drafted out strategy before and left for Ayanokouji-kun to do the rest. He seems to be good at spying for information on other classes, and it feels like Karuizawa-san knows more."

"Yes." Karuizawa-san replied in a single word.

"You knew, Kei-chan?" Mori-san asked her

"Of course I did. I was also involved in the same thing some times, like to investigate what the other classes are doing  during the special exams and all."

The entire meaning of this discussion was to open a bit of our working to the other classes. This is being done with a simple purpose, to remove the attention Ayanokouji-kun is getting. 

"And even you never told us anything." Shinohara -san responded with that.

"I asked her not to do that. Even Hirata-kun was aware of Ayanokouji-kun and Karuizawa-san moving behind the scenes. It is better for us as a class if the information stays with a small number of people. You guys realize that our class wasn't united in the least."

"You could have at least turned for us to help. Why do it all on your own?" Yukimura-kun really feels bad at being left out.

"You can't expect me to rely on a bunch that were fighting among themselves while people such as Ryuen-kun and Katsuragi-kun were implementing ridiculous tactics which almost made it impossible for us to win."

The whole class looked down in embarrassment. Even I felt bed at that. We were fighting for the underwear theft while it should have been pretty clear that Ibuki-san was a spy and may have done so to throw our class into chaos. But now we are past that.

"Ayanokouji-kun's role being compromised is a big hit to us. The very need of his role comes out of the fact that our class is full of incompetent people. One can easily deduce that from the surprise you guys had on your faces after watching the videos today." She landed a critical hit.

She waited for that to sink in. They are starting to now realize what they had done to compromise the role their classmate in their notable victories throughout the year