Date (Chapter 15)

Start from the beginning

Avu: Oh. Acha ab kaha ja rahe hai? ( Oh. Where are we going next?)

Sid: Gaadi mein. ( In the car.)

She chuckled and both sat and Sid drove them to a lake. They reached there and it was very peaceful there. They reached the lake. 

Sid: Avu. 

Avu: Hmm? 

Sid: Mai janta hu ki humari engagement ho chuki hai, par kabhi thik se propose hi nahi kiya tumhe. So Avneet Kaur, I love you. Meri biwi banna chahogi? ( I know we are engaged, but I never proposed you properly. So Avneet Kaur, I love you. Will you be my wife?)

He said the last two lines after going on one knee. 

Avneet: Ha. 

He made her wear her engagement ring. 

Avu: Mere haath se kaise nikali? ( How did you take it from my hand?)

Sid: Mere paas khudke tareeke hai. ( I have my own ways.)

He winked at her. He stood up and took out a small box. She opened it to see a beautiful necklace. 

Avu: Sid, ye toh bahut sundar hai. ( Sid, this is so beautiful.)

He forwarded his hand and there was a bracelet on his wrist, having same design as the necklace. 

Sid: Yeh bracelet mera, aur yeh necklace tere liye. ( This bracelet is mine, and this necklace is yours.)

She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. 

Avu: Acha yeh pehnao na. ( Make me wear this no.)

She turned around and Sid made her wear the necklace, and trace his finger on her back making her shiver. He turned her around and kissed her forehead, with his hands around  her waist, and hers around his neck. They both joined their foreheads. 

Avu: I love you. 

Sid: I love you too. 

They smiled at each other. After roaming around for sometime, talking, romancing and having fun, they decided to go to Sid's home. They were going when. 

Avu: Sid, gaadi rokho. ( Sid, stop the car.)

He stopped the car and looked at her. 

Avu: Us park mein chale, please? ( Can we go to that park, please?)

He looked at the park. 

Sid: Avu, hum kisi aur park mein nahi ja sakte kya? ( Avu, can we go to some other park?)

Avu: Sid pleaseeee na. 

He couldn't deny her, and finally nodded. She smiled widely, pecking his cheeks, and ran into the park. He smiled at her childish behaviour as he got out. He looked around, remembering all the memories. He came back to sense hearing her shout his name. 

Avu: Sid, mujhe dhakka do na. ( Sid, push me no.)

She was sitting on a swing. Sid laughed. 

Sid: Avu, yeh 12 and below ka hai. ( Avu, this is for 12 and below.)

{ How many of you have sat on the 9 and below swings even after being older than that?}

Avu: Sidddd. 

Sid: Ok, sorry. 

He started pushing her, and she was laughing freely in happiness, and Sid was just lost in her voice, as she laughed. They stopped after sometime. Sid was sitting on a bench, when Avu came and sat in his lap. She hugged him, with her head on his chest. 

Sid: Ghar chale? 

Avu: Hmm. 

But didn't get up, too lazy to. Sid picked her up, and made her sit and sat inside himself. He drove, whole time both were singing along with the radio. They reached home and went inside. They went to the kitchen to see Abhinavi there. 

Sid: Aap dono yaha kya kar rahe ho? ( What are you both doing here?)

Abhi: Vaishu ko kitchen dikha raha hu. Isko dekhna tha. Mummy hoti hai, tab kitchen mein aane ko nahi milta hai zyada der. ( I was showing Vaishu the kitchen. She wanted to see it. When mom is here we don't get to be in kitchen for long.)

Sid: Lagta hai abhi se shaadi ke baad ke liye dekh rahi hai kitchen mein kya kaha rakha hai. ( Looks like now itself she is looking where what is kept for after marriage.)

Sidneet laughed. Just then the bell rang. 

Vaish: Riya hogi, humne use bhi bulaya tha. Jaireem toh nahi aa sakenge abhi, thoda late hoga unhe. ( It must be Riya, we had called her also. Jaireem won't be able to come now, they'll be late.)

Abhi came back with Riya. 

Riya: Sorry, thoda late ho gaya. ( Sorry, I got a bit late.)

Avu: Hum bhi bas abhi hi aaye hai. ( We also came now only.)

Abhi: Tum dono ki date kaisi thi? ( How was your date?)

Avu: Bahut achi thi. ( It was very nice.)

They said Abhinavi everything including the proposal, except 'few parts' of course. 

Abhi: Avu, tu abhi bhi ikdam bachi hai. ( Avu, you are still a child.)

Vaish: Bilkul. ( Really.)

◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙

Hey guys

How was the chapter?

First chapter of today is out. Pls do vote and comment.

Why does Sid trouble Reem and scares away the boys?

Will Abhi find out about it?

What was Vibha aunty thinking after hearing Sid's words?

Why did Reem's words disturb Sid?

Why did Sid want to keep the marriage secret and what will happen now that its out?

What had Sid done earlier?

Stay tuned
Bye.