Spending Happy Times

Episode starts with:

Next Morning, VR Mansion:

(Angre enters the kitchen, and finds Vansh and Riddhima sleeping in each other’s arms, he was about to go when Ishani also enters and calls Siya and Aryan, suddenly Vansh wakes up and not realising his brother and sisters watching them, kisses Riddhima’s forehead and Ishani coughs… Riddhima too wakes up and both of them stand up shocked seeing them, while Vansh says..)

Vansh: What are you all doing here?

Ishani: Bhai we should ask you? What are you doing here?

Aryan: Bhai you couldn’t wait for 11 days even?

Ishani: Damn desparate bhai 🤭

Riddhima: Guys actually..

Ishani: Yes, bhabhi you were missing bhai, we know.

Aryan: Nice place to romance Bhabhi Ji!

Siya: Arry please Stop embarassing my Bhaiya and Bhabhi.

Vansh: Exactly, now just shut up both of you. Not a word more.

Riddhima: during engagement we both didn’t eat anything, and then midnight we both were hungry, and both of us unknowingly entered the kitchen same time, he made noodles, we had it and when we slept, we don’t know.

Vansh: Relax Riddhima, no need to give any explanation to these idiots, teasing us has become their everyday’s job. You go and freshen up and all of you go and do you work. Angre meet me in 20mins at study.

(Everyone depart to their room, after 1 hr. at dining table everyone sits for breakfast, while Ishani comes and says..)

Ishani: What’s there for breakfast Today? I’m too hungry.

Siya: Pancakes di.

Ishani/Aryan:(unison) Our favourite.

Siya: Where is Chachu?Aryan Bhai?

Aryan: He’s gone out for some personal work.

Riddhima: Where are Vansh and Angre?

Ishani: Must be coming! Bhabhi. Aah see here they are.

(Vansh and Angre come and sit for breakfast..)

Vansh: Start your breakfast all if you.

(Riddhima lookin around at dining table for sometime, Vansh notices and says…)

Vansh: Sweetheart any problem?

Riddhima: Yeah, I won’t eat pancakes but just a glass of orange juice with a with some sugar chips, that’s my Thursday’s breakfast.

Ishani: Means you have breakfast for everyday?

Riddhima: Yes, my family nutritionist has made a day to day food chart according to my choices.
Siya: Bhabhi actually you are pre planned.

Aryan: Not bad BHABHI ji😯

Vansh: No worries, Mrs. Desouza, get whatever she needs and take her diet chart for everyday.

Riddhima: Thnqu and sorry for inconvenience.

Vansh: Sweetheart (stern)!

Everyone (unison): Aww!! Sweetheart ❣️😂😂

(Vansh and Riddhima get embarassed, all if them spent a week enjoying with eachother, wedding preparations were on full swing with RiAnsh’s Romance and work going side by side..)