10.

Raavi watched as Shiva applied the medicine on her leg again in the morning. He was so cute in the morning! After that he went out and got her some coffee. While Raavi sipped her coffee, Shiva went out to have his own tea. Raavi was bored of sitting in one place for too long so she decided to stand up and stretch her legs.

"Raavi!" It was Gaumbi's voice, coming from the doorway.

Raavi panicked. "Aap?"

"Shiva ne tere liye biscuits bheje hai." Gaumbi said. "Tera pair thik ho gaya?"

Raavi had no choice but to tell him the truth. "Gaumbi mere pair mein koi moch nahi aayi thi. Woh toh mujhe Shiva ke saath thoda romantic time spend karna tha. Gadhera faltu mein jhagra karta rehta hai mere saath. Please use batayiega mat."

Gaumbi laughed. "Achha chal nahi bataunga. Par tu ab baith ja. Use pata chal gaya ki tu natak kar rahi hai toh uska alag tandav shuru hoga."

Raavi nodded and sat down on the bed. Gaumbi gave her her biscuits and left. Shiva came after ten minutes. He checked her leg again.

"Ab thoda thik hai. Par puri tarah se thik nahi hua." Raavi said.

"Haa kal tak bilkul thik ho jayega." Shiva adjusted her pillows so she could sit comfortably.

This was all fine, Shiva was behaving like a caring husband, but Raavi wanted more. She wanted him to give her some physical love.

"Shiva aise lete lete meri pith akar gayi hai. Daba de." Raavi smiled. She turned around to give him access.

Shiva started pressing her back but it wasn't intimate at all. He gave a good massage, but Raavi still craved more. She suddenly got up and tried to get up from the bed. But then she screamed in pain and fell on top of Shiva. He held her back. Then he slowly got up and made her sit on the bed. Raavi couldn't believe how annoying he was being. She would have to do something big.

"Mujhe nahana hai." She announced.

"Toh nahale."

"Mere pair mein toh moch aayi hai Shiva." Raavi whined.

"Haa toh mat naha. Kal naha lena."

Raavi shook her head. "Main teri tarah bina nahaye nahi reh sakti. Mujhe nahana hi hoga. Please."

"Kya please? Main nehla du kya?"

"Haa."

Shiva looked at her shocked. She had a hint of mischief in her face. Raavi was busy imagining how Shiva would take off her clothes and bathe her. He would touch her in places which would only make her blush.

"Ruk." Shiva said and went out of the room. He brought Anita with himself. "Anita di, ise nahana hai. Iski help kar do."

Raavi was beyond annoyed now. She wanted to strangle her husband. But she couldn't. Anita took out her clothes and helped her walk to the bathroom and closed the door.

Shiva laid on the bed smirking. He knew she was faking her foot injury. The bathroom floor had been dry so how could she slip there? His maami ke behen ki beti could be so dumb at times. He checked her injury but her over dramatic moans confirmed his hunch. He didn't get how his Dhara bhabhi and the rest of the family believed her terrible acting.

He went with her drama to see what she actually wanted. She wanted to annoy him into caring for her it seems, but right now when she said yes to his offer of bathing her, Shiva understood what his maami ki behen ki beti actually wanted.

Raavi came out wearing a salwaar suit leaning onto Anita. She asked Anita to leave so Anita made her sit on the chair before her dressing table and left. Raavi was still glaring at Shiva and Shiva knew she wanted to kill him. Without speaking another word, she began combing her hair. Shiva decided to expose her drama.

He walked over to her and took the comb from her hand. Raavi glared at him, as he began to comb her hair, while looking into her eyes in the mirror. He saw that the dori to her kurti was not tied, so he put her hair to one side and touched her back. Shiva traced a line with his finger from her shoulder to reach her dori. Raavi closed her eyes at that contact. He toyed with her naked back a few more minutes making her shiver at the contact each time. Then he finally tied her dori.

Shiva bent down and whispered into her ears. "Raavi, aaj tu..."

Raavi'a anger disappeared completely. She felt his breath against her ear and that excited her. "Main kya?"

"Tu bohot alag rahi hai."

Raavi blushed. Alag was his style of saying beautiful. Shiva touched her shoulder and kissed her earlobe. Raavi gasped at the sudden contact. Shiva held out his hand, and Raavi took it. He gently made her stand up and walked away a few steps. Raavi forgot all about her injury and followed him like a love sick puppy.

"Raavi?"

"Hmm.."

"Tu na bohot.." Shiva changed his style of speaking and came back to his usual manner. "Badi jhoothi hai. Tujhe kya laga ki main ek number ka gadhera hu jo tera natak nahi samjhunga? Aisi ghatiya acting maine pehle kabhi nahi dekhi."

Raavi couldn't believe Shiva, he insulted her acting skills! Everyone knew she was the best actress in Somnath. She had come first in an acting competition. But then she realised that her act had been exposed in front of her husband who was now giving her a smug smile. She went to her bed and threw a huge pillow at his face, and walked away from the room in anger.

Shiva smirked. Now that he knew what Raavi was trying to do, he would play his own game. Let's see who would win!