'Umm sister can we take a little much time atleast-

'Ma'am I am sorry taking medicine on a proper time is only healthy for her in such situation... I hope you will understand.'

'A-ab umm okay Jinah if there anything you will call me okay? I am too coming back after lunch...'

The defeated woman said while ruffling the nauseated girl's hair tenderly.

'Yes Mom, take care smile*..'

With a sigh Mrs. Jeon respited from the room, leaving so much insecurities... so much questions inside the room.

I am sorry mom.. but I am not done being selfish.... for the last time let me be a selfish well I call it selfish because my sons future is connecting with it...sorry...

Whereas the middle aged woman is in utter pain. Pain because she is unable to do anything with her own misery. Oh how she wanted Tae, his bubba with her at this moment.... how she is missing him...its been like ages for her  when she last saw him.....the last time she spent her time with her bubba when she was helping the two boy packing their bags to visit their brother.

Flashback:

'Your Mickey mouse pajama pants?'

'Check '

'Your Favorite Gucci shoes?'

'Check'

This is the night before the Jeon Taetae's departure to his mission hometown with his minions Jisung and Bobo.

They are packing their bags, or are they?

But only Mrs. Jeon can be seen as  folding his clothes neatly to make it into the suitcase he gonna carry to his Jini's house. She is now sitting on the side of Taekooks wardrobe area .....with a lot of soft dresses beside her...where dinky ones are again getting back to their further place and the favorable ones making their way towards the suitcase...

Whereas Her Tae baby is packing his other essentials or is he?

Time to time she is even asking her bub to check his further packing only to make sure everything is on place and packed.

Both are conversing through the wall standing between them...
Taehyung is sitting on their bedroom sofa or is he?

'Baby your Dora socks?'

'Check'

'Your polo shirts?'

'Check'

'Hmm good...baby your gifts for Jini and Juni?'

'Check'

'Your face mask?'

'Check.'

'Good oh...wait ... yaah Taetae your face mask is here bub...'

'Check'

With a sigh she took the face mask and walked towards the sofa only to get the view of......

'Yaaaahhhh were you just blabbering all these time hah 'check' 'check' 'check'!!!!!!'