Chapter 19 { Betrayal and letters }

Ginny's POV : 

It is a been few weeks since me becoming an aunt and I was walking towards the owlery to ask fleur about victoire . Let me remind myself that I am at hogwarts and am already missing my boyfriend.

I saw harry's new owl , agatha flying towards me . Harry obviously wrote to me, a smile appeared on my face when the thoughts him came in my brain. I took the letter and opened it.

Dear Ginny
I hope you are fine and your classes are going alright. Over here auror training getting difficult by every passing day.
I listened to you advice and  tried to make new career friends which was really helpful. I suppose I did a mistake here. There is a girl of my age and she is from a different country. Trust me when I say she is very beautiful, Since she came in my life it made me forget all about you. I have noticed that a thought about you hasn't occurred in my brain for weeks, Well if you now I understand what I mean , I think so we should stop seeing to each other. This is my last letter to you .
I hope one day we can be friends
Yours
Harry Potter

After reading this tears flowed through my eyes. I ran to the girls dormitories and just sobbed, my other friends asked me what I was wrong  but I refused to tell them. I only needed hermione,my best friend in the entire world. 

When hermione  did come I explained her everything.

" I don't believe it , how can Harry do something like this . I will ask Ron about this." Hermione shrieked.

I shook my head still tears were coming out of my eyes. I realised this is the first time I was crying after fred's funeral.

" What am I supposed to do hermione?" I asked her between sobs.

" Look first of all stop crying, crying is not the solution, second write to both of the boys about this, I know they will reply." Hermione said. I nodded and did what she told. We waited days for responses but no reply.

He betrayed me

======================================================

Chapter 19 also done , 

Just wanted to thank @Centuriania  for this amazing idea, And no I am not copying, There are many differences which are my ideas.

Did you like the new twist?

Do comment vote and follow

Thank you