11

A/N

Hey guys im facetiming my little sister while writing this so bear with me i know for a fact im going to mess up bc im foucusing on two things so just dont throw a bitch fit.:)))))

Harry

I tensed up slightly when I heard her respond, I thought she was asleep, if I knew she was awake I would have never said anything. Fuck, I dont want to jump into things but the fact that she heard me just ugh, I just wish i could erase time, but I mean I'm also glad the feeling is mutual. I decied to get my mind off of things by sleeping, by morning we will have both forgotten this whole mess.

Briston-
It was around 7 am and I woke up with a busting headache and a sore throat, I was sick. I got up to make some coffee to try and soothe my throat. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and started the coffee pot. I heard some noise upstairs and Harry appeared from the stairs. "Hey babe." I said realizing I had a scratchy voice. "What's wrong baby." Harry responded worried. "Nothing just a little sick, I will be alright." "I hope you feel better babygirl." "Thank you love." Then I turned around to press the brew button on the coffee maker when Harry's arms wrapped around my waist. I hummed in satisfaction but then realized I was sick and he may get sick too. "What do you want for breakfast." I asked hoping he would let go so he wouldn't get ill. "Mmm, eggs and bacon maybe." He said against my neck. "Babe, your going to get sick." I told him. "I don't care, I want to be right here with you and who cares if I get sick, we can be sick together." He responded kissing my jaw. "I don't want you to get sick, are you sure you want to stay and not go to your flat." "Positive, unless you want me to go." "No I want you to stay." "Ok."

I was tired and my head hurt so bad, Harry had went to his flat to change and I went to change in my room. I put on a shirt from like junior year and some leggings then put my hair in a bun. (Let's pretend Harry has joggers on in the picture) When I was done I went down stairs got a blanket and curled up and ate my breakfast. Harry walked in with a black beanie, black shirt, and some grey joggers. He sat beside me on the sofa and ate with me. "Wanna watch Friends?" I asked. "Yeah that sounds great." He responded. I turned the t.v. on and found friends on Netflix. I sat my breakfast on the coffee table and snuggled into Harry's chest. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a camera. I looked up and Harry had taken a picture of me. "Fucking prick." I whispered. "You love me." He laughed. "And that I do." I responded into his neck. He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer. I had never been this happy I honestly love Harry so much but I'm not ready to say it again, I don't think he meant it when he said it last night, I'm not sure I'm just gonna leave it alone.