"oh... that's nice."

the sudden loudness of kageyama's voice grabbed their attention, and what y/n saw in front of her was one of the oddest things she wasn't ever expecting to see that day. or really ever- tobio kageyama was bowing to oikawa!?

oikawa grabbed his nephews and y/n's hand, pulling them away from kageyama.

"please oikawa it's important!" kageyama tried once again while y/n struggled to release his grip on her hand.

"oikawa leave me here, i want to stay with tobio! this is kidnapping!" the girl had to admit, oikawa sure was strong. how could she doubt his strength, he was captain of his team for a reason!

"listen to me now!" tobio ran up to the trio, somehow remaining in the bowing position throughout it all. he forced himself in front of oikawa and y/n could be seen struggling to keep her laughter to herself. it was quite the site to see.

"y/n, be a dear and take a picture. tobio don't move."

y/n flipped the camera and started taking selfies instead, holding in more of her laughter as oikawa made some dumbass pose. "yass, work it." y/n mumbled out in a monotone voice, oikawa's nephew laughing quietly beside her.

"so," he turned to tobio again, "i'm kinda busy here." he tried dragging y/n away again, his plan unsuccessful since she was able to stop him by lightly punching his stomach.

"you said you were bored because your girlfriend dumped you!" his nephew said loudly. y/n snickered at the pretty setter's distress. he obviously didn't want anyone to know about that. "you were about to cry about it earlier."

as oikawa and kageyama continued speaking- or arguing, whichever one you see it as, y/n decided to snoop through oikawa's camera roll. hey, it's not her fault he stupidly decided to trust her with his personal possessions. all she could find were aesthetic scenery pictures, photos with his nephew... photos of himself.

y/n rolled her eyes at the endless amount of selfies the brunette seemed to take. she smirked to herself as she came across the recently deleted album. with a quick tap she opened it up, shrieking and tossing the phone when she spotted what laid in that section. jeez, what kind of idiot doesn't clear their recently deleted? it's deleted for a reason!

"y/n are you alright?" oikawa asked, concerned for his friend. picking up his phone, his eyes widened at the screen in front of him. he quickly turned off his phone, giving the girl in front of him an awkward smile. the red hue in his face forming as he dragged his nephew away from the two first years. "let's go takeru."

y/n panicked as he began to walk away. it was evident in kageyama's sad face that he still hadn't gotten the advice he seeked for.

"oikawa, wait!" the boy turned around, his eyebrow raised, waiting for her to continue, all the while the red hue in his cheeks deepened in color.

y/n stammered, not really expecting him to continue listening to them after all of what had happened in the short time they had been speaking.

"i'll let you have a date with y/n!" kageyama spoke for her, a wave of boldness surging through him.

"hey! you said you weren't going to prostitute me!" y/n slapped the back of kageyama's head. he 'ow-ed,' rubbing his head in comfort. "you're lucky i don't punch you." she huffed, crossing her arms.