Im a wanted man.

Nick's pov.

Growing up I didn't have the best life. I had an abusive father who didn't love me, he would beat my brother and I if we disobeyed him. I ran away from home a lot because I just needed a break. I was always scared to go back to him, because I knew what was waiting for me. So I decided to run away. I left without telling my father or my brother, I would do anything to go back and bring my brother with me. That's my biggest regret, I felt so bad leaving my brother there with my dad.

Since I ran away at the age of seven I had no idea what to do, so I decided to steal a chocolate bar from a gas station. I Didn't realize how easy it was to steal until that day, so I decided to make it a habit. I would steal chocolate bars, candy, pop, really anything that has sugar in it.

When I turned eleven I made a couple of bad friends, and when I say bad I mean we would steal fake guns from the toy store and rob any small stores that were close by. We never got caught doing it, because who would expect a bunch of eleven year olds robbing a bunch of stores. At the age of eleven I made more money then a goddamn lawyer.

I got my first "real" job at the age of 15 working at women's clothing store. You can tell a lot about a women by what they buy or wear.
I spent two years of my life working there and study the women who went through he store.

When I turned 17 I decided to kidnap a girl.
I don't know why I decided to do it, I just did. She was screaming so much that I had no choice but to kill her. Soon after I did, the cops came. I got arrested for murder and spent 3 years in prison before I escaped. The dumb ones who escape don't have a good plan and always get caught. I've spent 3 years of my life planning on what I was going to do.

As soon as I escaped I stole a car and drove to San Luis Potosi and then I saw her. I told myself that I would never kidnap anyone ever again because of what happened last time. I just couldn't help myself, and now I have no fucking clue what I'm going to do with her.

(Don't forget to vote) XX 💋