Under the stars/ B.M

Start from the beginning

"I brought the things for the picnic! There in the back of the car!" Brian says.

"I can't wait to see what you got!!" Y/N smiles excitedly.

"I hope you like it! Are you ready to go now?" He asks.

"Yes!" She says.

"Alright let's go!" He says.

Brian starts driving to the park.

--TimeSkip--

Brian and Y/N arrived at the park. Brian parks the car and turns it off, he gets out of the car to go the other way around to open the car door for Y/N.

"Thanks Brimi" She says and gets out of the car.

"No problem love! Let me get the stuff out for the picnic!" He says.

"Oh! Let me help you babe!" Y/N says.

Y/N grabs the picnic blanket and decides to carry the picnic basket but Brian tells her that he will carry it. The both of them start walking and find a place under their tree to have their picnic date.

Y/N unfolds the blanket and sets it down on the grass. She then sits down on the blanket while Brian does the same.

Brian opens the basket and gets out a bottle of champagne with two glasses of champagne.

"I see that you brought champagne" Y/N giggles.

"Yes I did love, let me pour some for you" Brian said.

He pour some champagne on Y/N's drinking glass, he also pour some for himself as well and put the bottle of champagne down.

"Here's your glass" Brian handed it to Y/N.

"Thanks babe" Y/N smiled and grabbed her glass.

"Cheers to our love and for the future we will have together.."Brian says with a smile.

"Cheers love" Y/N says with a smile on her face as well.

They both clink their glasses together and they take a sip of champagne out of their glass.

"Wow, this champagne is good.." Y/N says and sets her glass down.

"It is good.. But I'm sure this will be way good" Brian says and puts his glass down.

"What do y-"

Brian kisses Y/N passionately, Y/N smiles into the kiss and wraps her arms around his neck.

"Mmm..." Y/N moans out.

Brian pulls away from the kiss and starts kissing her neck.

"Brian! Baby! Not here! We're in public!!" Y/N bites her lip.

"Nobody is here. The park is lonely and I'm only just kissing your neck.." Brian says and keeps kissing her neck.

"I- I know but people might come and see us!" Y/N says.

"Let them see." Brian smirks.

"I promise I'll give you your award later if you stop.." Y/N smirks.

"Alright.." He says.

Brian gets off of Y/N and sits back down.

"Briiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Can we eat nowwwwwwwww?" Y/N whines like a child.

Brian laughs at her cuteness "Yes we can eat now"

"Yay!!" Y/N claps her hands.

Brian gets out the food from the picnic basket. There's sushi, fruits, two water bottles and fruitcake for dessert.