₀₀₃

❝ SHE'S HIGH AND DRUNK, I'LL TAKE HER BACK TO THE CABIN

SHE'S HIGH AND DRUNK, I'LL TAKE HER BACK TO THE CABIN.

THE BELL STRUCK, KNOWING IT WAS PASS 9PM. All the counselors left their cabins quietly, heading towards the lake.

Adalynn was really getting ready for bed until she noticed Nick about to leave, "hey where are you going?" She asked, "to the bonfire, wanna come?"

"uh, I'll think about it."

"You can't think about it, Delia. This is only a one time thing every summer." He persisted, "fine I'll be there in a sec."

Delia stretched her legs and wondered what Ziggy was doing, taking on her pajamas she grabbed a white shirt and pajama shorts.

She grabbed her converses and walked out of the cabin, she smelt the fresh air and the cackling of the fires.

She walked toward Cindy and Tommy who was kissing each other's faces off.

"Hey, Cindy." Delia awkwardly waved, Cindy looked at the short girl and smiled.

"oh hey, delia!" She smiled bringing her into a hug, "you decided to come?"

"I mean yeah it's kinda obvious.." She sarcastically replied, Delia looked around and noticed how boring everyone was.

"I'm gonna go then.." Delia trailed on walking away until a tight grip grabbed her hip.

She spun around to be face to face with the one and only Nicholas Goode.

"Wait..uh..uhm don't leave." He stuttered, still holding her hip.

Delia removed his hand from her hip and gave him a look.

"There's no fun here I wasted my time." She said softly walking away.

Nick watched Delia's blonde locks swiftly move back and forth as she walked away.

When Delia finally made it back to her cabin she fell against the hard mattress and thought about what it would have been like if she was just a camper her eyes closed and her mind drifted away.

Adalynn watched the clouds move further away from her as the sun continued setting.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Somebody said, "yes it quite is." She replied.

She looked around and noticed nobody there.

Her eyes peeled open while she noticed Nick holding her hip walking toward the cabin, she notice him whisper something.

She swore she had went back to the cabin.

When they finally entered she frantically flew out of his grasp and started yelling.

"NICHOLAS WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!" She shouted at him throwing his stuff around, "Nothing!?" He replied.

He tried grabbing her arms but she kept actively moving,

Finally he threw a jar at her unconsciously forgetting the amount of damage that would cause.

Adalynn felt the sharp glass shards slice her face as she fell down.

She looked up and saw a monster, she tried scooting away but failed until she hit and felt the end of the wall.

"Delia it's okay it's me!" He said trying to calm her down.

"Leave me a-alone." She cried out.

Nick ran out of the cabin leaving the young girl alone.

She cried the entire night being unconscious of the pain she cause Nick Goode.