"N-Namaari?! Wait, how long have you been here?!" I stammered my face flushed.

"Long enough" She smirks. My eyes widened, I'm scared to know how much she saw.

"Wait, why are you here, you where so eager to see your mom." I lean against the side of the window, as I sweep my hair over to my left side.

"Asking so many questions, I guess you really missed me dep la~" She purred. I blushed biting my lip and glancing away from her. She was straddling one of the thickest branches and leaning her back on the truck. She was holding a couple stones in her left hand and rubbing another stone with her right. She smirked at me and tossed another stone.

Damn she's hot.

"Well you don't mind if I come in right? Your awake after all." I rolled my eyes at her words.

"ugh, come in" I said and spun around walking more into my room. The princess jumped in after me. I could feel her eyes all over me as I reached for my hair brush on my desk. "What do you want Namaari?" I said in a low tone, glancing over at her.

"Nothing much Princess," She said as she leaned against the wall.

"At least have a seat" I coached pulling out my desk chair. She walked over hesitantly and sat down next to me. I brushed out my hair she sat in silence picking at her thumb. "Are you going to explain why you where spying on me outside my window as I was getting ready for bed. You know you look like a total pervert right now!" I scold, playfully hitting her shoulder with my hair brush.

"I just wanted to see you, I didn't see anything, honestly!" She was blushing and obviously embarrassed at what I accused her of so I let it go.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I did say you could come in if I wasn't asleep." I sighed and walked over to my wardrobe, "Want a change of clothes?" I ask looking through my clothes for something comfortable that would fit her.

"Why would I need that" she scoffed. I rolled my eyes and walked over to her with an outfit I picked out.

"Isn't that uncomfortable" I said trailing my finger across her collar and shoulder, she still hadn't changed out of her formal wear from earlier. She glanced at me and started blushing. I handed her the clothes. "The bathroom's over there," I point to a door right by the desk. She takes the clothes and walks into the bathroom to change. While she's changing I quickly get out some clothes too,

No way am I wearing this robe while she's here, it's to lowcut. I pull on some loose pants and slip off my robe to put on a blue tank top.

"This didn't fit- Oh! I'm sorry!!" Namaari blushes and turns around. I roll my eyes and finish putting on my top. "Sorry I didn't know you where going to change"

"Hey it's ok you just saw my back anyway." I laugh as I walk over to her,

"So the shirt didn't fit?" I grumble "Would have looked good on you." I whisper under my breath too low for Namaari to hear. I sigh. Namaari is leaning against the table uncomfortable. Her face still flushed.

"You know there's a mirror there right?" She said and pointed to the mirror next to my wardrobe. Shocked I shook my head embarrassed. "So, I didn't just see your back" at that point I lost it, she walked in as soon as I dropped my robe. She saw my whole chest. My face was so red I could feel the heat of it.

"Shit" I stammer.

"Hey hey it's alright." She said in her hot comforting tone she always uses. This only made me more embarrassed. I didn't know how to respond, I wanted to blame everything on her but I knew it's not her fault.

"I was going to take a bath before you got here that's why I was in my robe in the first place! Don't be thinking I was trying to give you a show." I lied and stomped into the bathroom. I slammed the door behind me and looked in the mirror at my flushed face. Thoughts of Namaari filled my head. I needed to get my mind of her.

Might as well take one anyway. I thought as I turned and looked at the tub.

I peeked my head out the bathroom door to see the princess fidgeting with the trinkets on my desk. When she finally noticed me looking she quickly put them back.

She's cute

"Sorry, I kinda have to call for someone to fill the tub.." I blushed as I walked out my door to ask someone to draw my bath. The night maid smiled at me and quickly went to fetch some warm water.

•  •  •  •

"Taking a bath together?" One of the older ladies said as she walked into my room with water and fresh towels. I quickly shook my head but Namaari just smirked. "Why not? This bath is so special, I have filled it with Rosemary, Spearmint, and Amaranth. It would be bad luck not to share." I thanked her graciously for the bath as she quickly moved out.

•  •  •  •

I walked into the bathroom to a beautiful smell. I just stood there lingering in the smell for a moment. It felt warm and calming.

"Are you going to share dep la?" I heard Namaari's voice as I felt her presence creep closer behind me. I turned my head back to see her only inches from me. I reached up with my right hand to touch her check, which ended up just turning into a passionate kiss. She pulled my back closer to her stomach by my waist and I pulled on her hair. Namaari broke the kiss first making me long for more.

"Is that an answer to my question dep la?" She laughed, I was unsure what she meant and gave her a puzzled look. "Right I have to spell it out for you. Do you want to continue this in the bath princess?" I flushed at her words, unable to speak.

How could she say that so calmly?!?!

"G- Get out and let me get in first binturi!!" I blushed as I frantically pushed her out of the room. I walked back the the tub and slowly took of my clothes, the tub was deep enough that I could cover my whole body in water. I heard a nock as I slipped into the hot water.

"May I come in?" I heard the princess ask through the door.

"Yes." I shakily reply.

!!GAY GAY GAY!!

gay alert,

Namaari 'bout to get some 😳😳

I'm very happy with this fanfic so far.
trying to keep the 1200+ words a chapter thing, doing really good so far.

Do you guys like the way I write Raya and Namaari?