Red Harrington | 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝔂

Zacznij od początku

"Talk for yourself. Ginger, you can go now." She said.

The girl nodded and left us.

"You do realize that this place isn't a motel or something like that, do you?!" She finally looking up at me.

She's really beautiful and extremely attractive. She has a red hair hair and red lips just like her name. She also wore corseted red dress. She must be like that colour so much. The dress hugging her curves perfectly, those beautiful breasts. She's just stunning. I was amazed by her beauty, until I forgot that she was talking to me.

She then she throw a ball of paper to me, bringing me back to reality.

"I-I'm sorry. I wasn't listening. I-"

"I know." She cut me off.

"Soo.. c-can you help me?" I asked.

"As I said. This is not a motel dear." She said.

"Please ma'am. I have money. Lots of 'em. Just let me stay for awhile. Please. Only for 1 night or 2." I beg.

She looks at me intensely. Head to toe. More like checking me out to be honest. Then she sigh.

"Okay. I'll let you stay." She stands up, "come with me." She said.

She walked limping with heavy stomps on every steps she made. I followed her behind. She takes me to a room, she open the door and stepped inside.

"You can stay here. Always lock the door so those drunk bastard won't barge in." She said.

"How much money do I have to pay for this?" I asked and reached for my wallet.

She suddenly gives me a slight smirk, "we can discuss that later. Right now you can't listen to what I said without getting distracted by my breasts."

"I-I.. What? I didn't.." I stutter.

"Relax. That's quite alright. I'm used to it even though it's usually a man who did that." She said.

"I'm sorry ma'am." I look down.

"Go make yourself comfortable. Good night."

"Good night" I replied.

She walked back to the bar, leaving me alone in this room. I put my bag down and throw myself to the bed. This bedroom isn't fancy but at least I have place to sleep.

I took off my clothes and leaving me just in my underwear then I go to sleep.

Hours passed, I woken up by a loud noise. A vase fell from the table. I check the clock it's still midnight. Then I look around to see what's causing this mess when suddenly a white cat jump to my bed and bumping it's head to me, needing attention, and want to play.

After minutes of playing, I get off the bed and cleaned up the mess that cat made. And when I'm done the cat rubbing her body against my feet then the cat walk to the door, begging me to open the door, so I open it.

As soon I open the door, the cat run. I grabbed my robe by the door and tried to follow it. The cat lured me into some room. The door was slightly open, the cat get in through the door's gap. I went in, but when I open the door, I was shocked. I saw Red sitting on a couch with one of her leg up, the interesting part is that her leg isn't just leg, it's a fake leg made of what I assume is ivory with black designs on it. It's just beautiful. That explains why she walks limping.