Day 0.8 (The Range)

Opening the automated door to the Range, Hartman and Y/N entered the zone, Where they're safe to shoot, As well to try out the guns.
Hartman then walked towards the gun counters, where its against the walls from their right... and left.

Hartman: 'Alrighty, Kiddo... If you wanna try to be a young Hired Rabbit, You'll need to get along with your toys.'

Y/N: 'Toys? You mean high-caliber instant-death guns, That literally weight tons?'

Hartman: 'And... Yeah, Sounds about right... NOW-'
Opening the case of a Sidearm Pistol, as well getting a few mags, he then loaded it to hand it over to Y/N.

Hartman: 'We'll go sidearms first. And try not to think over it... Think like a Rabbit.'

Y/N: 'Like, A Rabbit huh... Alright.'
Putting his hand unto the grip, He then took it, feeling that its light weight will do the job.

Walking, He then stopped behind the training bench, Which he inspected the side arm first... While Hartman placed down a small box to stand on near him.

Feeling optimistic, Y/N gripped the pistol with both hands, Aiming at the target.. While Hartman placed Rabbit-Range Headphones over his ears.

Y/N: '... Surprised, Rabbit-Sergeant?-' Slightly triggering the pistol due not having knowledge of trigger discipline, *BAM*
'AHH!'
Feeling the knockback from the pistol, He accidentally hurt his wrist due the recoil he felt for first time
'Ahh! N-Nngh...'

Hartman: 'Not at all... *Placing his arms together* Trigger discipline needs learning... As well not to spray-and-pray if you gonna be using LMGs.'

Y/N: 'And to FUCKING hold against the recoil! Jeez.. I think I broke my wrist...'

Hartman: 'Tch, You will be fiiine! That was only a training pistol we've been using to reduce the amount of recoil, Dummy! Besides, Your arms are wobbly-wobble enough to even break your shoulders once you start training with rifles! Now, Lemme teach you...'
Placing his hands on top of Y/N's hands, He then moved his finger unto the trigger.

'Always know not to shoot where you want to, Even not to aim at it unless you're told so. Trigger Discipline is what we call it... As well about the 'Think like Rabbit' part: Shoot now, Think later... Got it?'

Y/N: 'G-Got it... I'll try not to think about it that's all...'

(30 days-ish later, I thought about this so I decided to continue.)

Hartman: 'Good, Now...'
Moving his hands to make him aim towards the target's head, He then patted his hand to mention him to fire.
'You're good to go-'
*BAM*

...

And the bullet hit later, Landing directly into the head, through the brain.

Y/N: '.. W-Wow.. Okay... So I need to practice a lot, Right?'

Hartman: *Nodded* 'Mhm, Kinda a lot before you gonna try out one of our rifles to be even ready for the damn contracts that will try to destroy your body, So... Yeah.'

Y/N: 'Wait, About the body... Do you have armors then?'

Hartman: 'Oh, uh... I don't do armour, Sadly... But my friend Xander does. He's the main Armor designer and Blacksmither for it, But I think he will even had to calculate your right body height and weight for your OWN armor set.'

Y/N: 'Oh, Well that responded to the question then... I'll be around for more shooting then.. Where's the second headset-'

Before he could even look around for it, Hartman instantly reached one unto his face. Then he grapped it, placing it unto his ears.

Hartman: 'I gotta tell Elise that you're gonna be around here for some more then, Try to handle the recoil as well!'

Y/N nodded, Aiming the pistol around for some before continuing aiming at the target, Shooting for some... Before he started focusing it to practice for the first time, While Elise was watching him behind the visitor sound-proof (Almost, Only minimal sounds could be heard.) glass.

Hartman appeared from her left, Making her look at him.

Elise: 'So, He's gonna be around here for more some?'
Hartman: 'I... Was gonna say that, Yeah... He said that he wants to be around the Range for some... Kid has some optimism still.'

Elise: 'You're right... Myo will need to explain some stuff for him to hear the truth... His father was even the best 1st Lieutenant that Myo could have even own it... Now he's-'

Hartman: 'Nrgh-  Stop.. I'll tell him when he's ready to plan for his armor set. For now, He needs a month or so to prepare himself with ALL the guns.'

Elise nodded gently before focusing unto Y/N again, Watching him reloading the pistol before continued on putting two more shots. Sighing before she then sat down unto the couch that it somewhat got placed into the visitor room.

Elise: '... At least he looks hot...' *She blushed while saying it, Hartman chuckled at it before leaving her alone. Hearing his chuckle even made her blush hard.*

(787, Yet still short... I might have a motivation to do Armor day and then the Rabbit ranking day, which it would be two chapters of below 1000 words... Meh, still fits, Right?
Anyway, Ima start thinking about new words for the next chapter, Balgruuf out!)