Part 2

2 Angie POV

I stop running when I'm in the studio. I wipe my tears away and breathe deeply. I walk in and look around. It looked just as it did before.

From all sides sounds of music and singing. I smile ... I see Pablo walk I walk him. He walks into the staff room and I follow him closely. He sits down and looks bleak ...

Perhaps this was not the right time ...

I turn around and walk to my old room. I stand behind the piano and start playing and singing ... When someone walks in the room. I crouch and look who it is. It's someone I do not know ... I love me still and it surprised me that he does not see me.

He has blonde hair and blue eyes ... I feel the giggles all stand up but I love him. Then again there is someone inside ... It's Herman ... I stiffen ...

"Have you seen happen Angie?" He asks the man "is the daughter of Angelica?" He looks surprised. "Yes jeweet or Angie? The previous zangleraares?" He shakes no "I have heard many stories about her, but ... I have not seen her ..." Herman turns around and walks away ...

I take a deep breath and sighs. Then the man notices me and stoops. He looks at me with his bright eyes and smiles. "Are you okay? Did you cry?" He asks. He grabs my hand and pulls me up. "Sort of ..." I look at the ground ...

"Are you Angie?" He asks. I nod slowly. He holds out his hand. "I'm Thomas." I shake his hand and for a moment we look at each other and there is a silence ...

"Ehm? Shall I get you that man?" I shake instantly no "you have a fight?" He looks at me quizzically "a kind of ... It is quite complicated ..." I sigh "lay it out .. Then I get it ..." I smile ... He's nice ...

Then Antonio enters. His eyes widen when he sees us, "Angie! You're back!" He hugs me and allows me to Thomas. "This is my son Thomas ..." I smile ... I did not know he had a son ... "We knew each other a little bit ..." Tell me and I smile.

Then my mother comes in. Her eyes are bigger ... She turns around and walks away immediately. I run after her but could not find her. What did it all mean? I sigh and walk back. I bump into someone and all papers fall to the ground.

When I look I see Pablo's face for me. I smile and he hugs me. "Angie! What have I missed you!" He hugs me like crazy and gives a kiss on my forehead.

Memories come back earlier ... How much fun we had ... Dan Thomas is coming and Antonio follows him ... It does not look so cheerful ... "I'm going in search of Angelica!" Calls Antonio angrily to Thomas ... I look puzzled and then comes Thomas to walk ...

"What is all this?" I ask "a long story ... But your mother can tell you ..." He hugs me and then walks away ...

Strange ...

Very strange ...

"Come! You have a lot to tell!" Says Pablo and he pulls me into the hall. He called everyone to tell when I get back. I have to hide myself behind the stage ...

"I have great news!" Says Pablo. I smile ... "Angie is back!" He shouts. I come from behind the curtain running and everyone runs to me and hugs me. I get a few tears in my eyes, but wipe them away quickly.

"Let's sing something!" Calls francesca ... "I look at the ground ..." Um, I ... I do not know ... "Everyone looks surprised." Why do you keep from singing? "Everyone looks at me quizzically." I ... I stopped singing .. "I sigh. Pablo comes to me and hugs me.

"Angie! You can do it as well and did it like ..." He looks at me with sad ... "I know, but ..." When I sing, they recognize my voice ... at least to me ... If they know ...

I shake no again and they look bleak .. "Sorry ..." Pablo everyone tries to cheer up "we'll just sing a song that you have written in France!" I sigh "What song?" "Er, well actually I write songs for Kate C" his eyes widen.

"For Real?"

He brings out. I nod, "Well, let's do a song!" Everyone will be on stage and starts singing

They sing the rest of the verses and then we laugh ...