Chapter 14: River

I won the fucking game. She's my girlfriend. But I want her to confirm it first, then I'll make her feel good.

" was that spontaneous enough for you?" I look at her permanent red face. She bit her lip and set her remaining cards down. " a deal is a deal, Gracie." I smirk. I watched her smile grow and her blush grow too. " I have a boyfriend." She smiled widely. She lunged at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I held her waist to brace us.

I inhaled her sweet scent and kissed her neck.
I pulled her back down onto my lap. " do you know what girlfriends get?" She tilted her head at me and shook her head.

I flipped her over and she was under me on my bed. She was blushing ridiculously now. Never seen her this red. " girlfriends get to feel good." I pressed kisses to her neck as her hand found its way into my hair. Light, sweet moans entered my ear.

She doesn't like attention. The thought of everyone staring at her makes her cry. She compromised, she held my hand as she was walked to class. She held it tightly.
To even look over and see such a beautiful human that I call my girlfriend still amazes me.

At lunch, I saw her in the library and went over to her table and she was snacking on a bag of carrots.

I don't like to distract her when she's reading because she gets so deep into the books. I kiss her forehead before sitting down. I saw her blush sneak up on her, it let me know she noticed I was there. She can be so be distracted that she wouldn't even know an alarm sounded.

I'm even riding the bus more than driving my own car. She has her hooks in me. I held her hand as we walked across the street to the bus stop. I let her on in front of me, and held her backpack.

The bus driver greeted her. Then he saw me.
" you're riding with her a lot nowadays huh?" I could hear the amusement in his voice. " yea..." I set the money for the ride down. " got a problem with that?" I rose my brow at him.

He gulped and lightly shook his head. I gave him a smirk in return.

I walked back to where she had sat and sat next to her. " my carrots were really good." She admitted. " really?"
" yes, I really liked the crunch you know. Do you like carrots? Oh! I'm so horrible I didn't even ask if you wanted some I was wrapped up an amazing book. But it is a really good book, it's a thriller you'd like it... maybe. Oh! And I got it from your parent's store, they have really great books."

Carrots to books in ten seconds, wow.

" oh sorry I didn't mean to rant." She fiddled with her backpack's string. " Rant all you want." I draped my arm over her and she automatically leaned into me. " I love hearing your voice." She laid her head on my chest as she began talking again with that lovely voice of hers.