After a while I left our bedroom. I wore my usual suit, with a few buttons undone, revealing a little of my chest.

I had to finish up on a few pieces of last minute paperwork, which honestly fucking sucks. One of our warehouses had been robbed, again. I swear i need to get new guards. If this continues our mafia is going to bankrupt and without any weapons. We'll be the easiest targets.

I stepped into the kitchen. Marco, Leo, Riccardo, dino, Antonio and Giovanni sat at the kitchen island, stuffing a full english breakfast into their mouths.

Maria had her back to me, flipping something over in a pan. She turned around and slid a few rashes of bacon onto a plate, along with a fried egg. When she caught sight of me she smiled warmly making me feel weird shit in my stomach.

I didn't understand it. She was messing with my mind, my body. Every part of me belonged to her. I feel different when I'm around her, happy, purity.
I adore her more than life itself, more than anything.

"This is amazing" Leo said in between mouthfuls of food.

"Best breakfast I've ever had" Giovanni chimed in, thanking maria who nodded, taking a sip of her coffee,

"The perfect hangover cure" she smiled.

"Ok, fuck off, all of you" I turned to the guys, narrowing my eyes at them "you have work to do"

"Your so mean to us" Marco pouted.

"I know, now go, that work won't do itself" I smirked, crossing my arms over my chest.

He crammed the rest of his breakfast into his mouth before I playfully shoved his shoulder, earning a groan. They all left, grumbling about it while doing so.

Maria chuckled. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her to my lips.

Mine.

"What are you doing?" Elijah asked as he came and sat beside me on our bed

"My to-do list" I smiled, continuing to scribble in my notepad "because some of us like to be organised"

"I'm organised!" He argued.

"Oh yeah?"

"Oh fucking yeah" he scoffed, I chuckled.

"Come write a list with me"

He tore off a piece of paper from the book and began writing.

A few minutes passed when he has finally finished "See i told you" he waved the paper in the air, grinning proudly like a little kid.

"So have i. now that you've wrote it, you do realise you have to do it. Come on, read them out" I turned my full attention to him.

"Number one, kiss my beautiful girlfriend" he gently gripped my chin and kissed me softly.