𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 // 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚘 𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑!

——————————————————————————

Y/N HAD TO SAY, that was the best birthday she had ever had.

Last night:

Todoroki was putting his shoes on, getting ready to leave y/n's place.

"Thanks for having me." He said.

"I should be thanking you...if I'm being honest, this is one of the best birthdays ever." She explained.

The peppermint boy faced her. "I'm glad I was able to be a part of it." He admitted.

Before he was about to turn and open the door, y/n ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Todoroki froze. His eyes widened looking down at the girl that was hugging him. He was definitely not used to such affection. He awkwardly wrapped his arms around her.

Y/n pulled away. "Thanks for today Todoroki, goodnight."

"Night." He replied. His face still in a bit of shock.

Todoroki walked out, closing the door behind him.

Back to present:

Y/n woke up in a good mood, still wondering if yesterday was actually a dream.

She looked to her night table, the small gift bag Todoroki has given her was still sitting there.

Since she hadn't opened it yet she decided why not now?

Y/n sat with her legs crossed on her bed. She took the small bag and placed it in her lap. The first thing she pulled out was...a volume of the death note manga?

Awww! He remembers things! Y/n's heart warmed.

There was one more thing in the bag. Y/n pulled out-

F(favourite)/F(flavoured) POCKY!!!

There was a small sticky note on the box that read:

I saw you getting these the first time we saw each other at the store, I hope i got the right flavour. Happy birthday. 

    -Todoroki

Y/n fell back on her bed, a wide smile across her face. This was a great start to her morning.

Y/n was making her way downstairs to have breakfast. It was 10am. When she arrived in the kitchen, she noticed a wrapped box and a note on the counter.

The paper read:

I'm so sorry I couldn't have it for your birthday. It's okay if you don't forgive me. Here's my way of making it up to you. (I noticed you're kind of a nerd so I home you like your big gift!)

-Hikaru

Y/n looked at the rather large box beside the note. She unwrapped it to reveal a-

NINTENTO SWITCH!!

She had always wanted one. She liked the aesthetic of it and was a little bit of a gamer.

Beside the big box there were a bunch of games to go with the switch. She had gotten Animal Crossing Mario Kart and Mario Smash Bros.

She hadn't noticed, but there were two papers under the box that looked like tickets of some kind.

She picked them up, they were tickets to go to HeroCon! Since there was an extra, she assumed it was a plus one.

Y/n had already had a person in mind to be her plus one.

Y/n had her phone in front of her, debating wether to text or call.

She couldn't deny that she had a little crush on Todoroki. Her feelings were growing more and more each day. Spending time with him always made her happy.

Finally, she had decided to call, it was easier, and she also wanted to hear his voice over the phone.

The phone was ringing...

"Hello?" The peppermint boy had almost picked up right away.

"Hey. So...I got two tickets to go to HeroCon this Saturday...would you wanna go with me?" Y/n asked. She couldn't remember that last time she'd been this nervous.

"Sure, I'm free." Todoroki answered.

"Alright see you then." Y/n was trying to hide her excitement, it was harder than she had thought.

"Yeah, goodbye." Said the peppermint boy. She could never really tell what he was feeling. His voice was always so monotone.

"Bye." Y/n hung up.

Y/n dug into her breakfast. She had made herself some crepes. After she had finished, she texted Todoroki to plan out how they were going to get there.

To: Shouto Todoroki

Hey! Forgot I should have sent you the location, I'll send it now

HeroCon📍

Todoroki: Thanks.

I was thinking we could meet at one of our houses then leave together. I guess whichever one of us is closer to the location.

Todoroki: Sure. I think mine is closer, since it's closer to the city.

alright, you're house it is then!

Todoroki: I'll send you my address.
📍 Todoroki estate (idk what to call it &;'snsndnmd)

thanks! and what time did you want to leave?

Todoroki: Whenever.

how does 10am sound?

Todoroki: I fine with that.

alright then! see you saturday.

Todoroki: yeah.

Jeez could this guy be any more DRY?!

It was settled, y/n would meet Todoroki at his house at round 10am, then they would go to the event together.

Y/n couldn't wait for Saturday.