Wondering sights

Aspina decided to walk around the tower, hearing all the yelling from Tony and Steve got overbearing.
She was examining all the shelving and cabinets full of beautiful statues belonging to Tony, she'd walked away from the laboratory to lessen the yelling. But Aspina was still cuffed, shaking her restraints in frustration every few minutes, walking down the corridor. Aspina saw a large opening frame way, walking through it with curiosity she noticed all the lockers and gear spread out on the wall. Her cuffed hands touching the locked cabinets with grenades, knives lots of visible but locked up ammo.

"Don't get any idea!" A voice spoke, causing Aspina to turn and smirk.
"Trust me I don't need these to get what I want" Aspina replied
The voice got louder till the lighting showed Steve walking up to her. He leaned on the wall just across from Aspina.
"And what do you want?" Steve asked
Aspina looked up rolling her eyes up and down at Steve's impressive structure.
"To know who I am" Aspina said

Steve's head tilted down focusing on the floor. Aspina could see he was keeping something from her "I found a photo of you in one of my books. But you were much smaller" Aspina said not nothing to look at Steve anymore just focusing back on the cabinet. Steve softly laughed.
"I knew you as Amelia, you were an amazing dancer for some British theatre company. You tried to teach me to dance once, it didn't end so well"

"I had the assumption we were friends" Aspina replied.
"We were, for a long time"  Steve said
"I visited the Smithsonian all the time, trying to figure out how we knew each other. I could only find one connection" Aspina said
"What was that?" Steve replied hesitantly
"Peggy Carter, I found so many encrypted messages from her." Steve halted stepping back to look at Aspina in confusion
"I visited her once to get some explanations, sadly she was too old to remember much" Aspina continued
"Wait. You knew Peggy?" Steve asked frantically

 You knew Peggy?" Steve asked frantically

"Apparently so. she knew my old life. She knew Amelia" Aspina said tapping her finger tips on cabinets.
"Bucky said you had a lot of secrets" Steve replied still leaning on the wall. He bounced off rubbing his hands flat together, "He clearly knew way more"

"He's one of the men who died helping you stop hydra, isnt he" Steve nodded looking down in pain
"I have a photo of him too." Aspina said looking back at Steve
"I have all these people that cared about me yet I can't remember any of them" Aspina said
Steve walked over to Aspina, nudging her to turn around so he could look at her completely.
"the last time I saw you. You were jumping out of a speeding train, towards a 80 ft drop. I thought you were gone along with Bucky, both my best friends were gone"

#song recommendation - body on my mind by moonshine

"I'm sorry, I don't remember you."
"But, I do want to" Aspina leaned over to Steve putting her hand on his arm moving it up to his neck, her hands still bound.
"I've missed you" Steve smirked wrapping his big shoulders around her petite body. He'd had her embrace for a a few minutes her head placed onto his heavy hardened chest, till she crackled her voice
"Um Steve?" Aspina asked
"Mmmm?" He replied
"Your kinda crushing me" Aspina giggled, steve pulled himself away looking a bit emotional.