“I know, then I’ll get to work with some other handsome celebrity!” I teased and Niall huffed and tightened his arm around me, I giggled and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

“Just joking Nialler, I guess I’ll put up with you for a bit longer” I joked and Niall set our beers down on the coffee table before tackling be back onto the couch. I let out a squeal as his slender fingers gliding up my sides making me squirm.  Laughter bubbled up and burst out from between my lips, I tried to swat his hands away but he had me pinned down.

“Niall Stop! Stop I’m sorry!!” I squealed in between my laughs. Niall’s fingers stopped, resting on my sides as he studied my face.

“Only if you say Niall Horan is the sexiest babe in the whole universe and I want his gravy” Niall smirked cheekily and my jaw tumbled open.

“Niall, you perverted, horny boy!” I exclaimed slapping his chest and he narrowed his eyes raising his fingers menacingly and began lowering them to my sides.

“Ok, ok! NiallHoranIsTheSexiestBabeInTheWholeUniverseAnd… I want his gravy” I added and Niall grinned, satisfied. He let me stand up and without a second thought I yelled “ Jokes!” Before legging it upstairs.

“Arabelle!” Niall yelled hot on my heels, I let out a giggled as I slammed the door to his bedroom. I sat down against the door, wedging my feet against the wall so it was unable to be pushed open.

“Come on Ellie Bellie” Niall whined from the other side of the door.

“No, you’ll tickle me again” I retorted and I heard a wistful sigh.

“Fine I swear I won’t tickle you. I promise!” He called and I chewed on my lip debating whether I should open the door or not. Finally I scrambled away from the door and cracked it open, as soon as it opened Niall burst through. Practically tackling me onto the bed his hands made their way to my sides and I let out a squeak as they travel up my sides.

“I thought you promised!” I yelped and Niall smirked, his blue eyes filled with cheekiness. As his hands were now either side of my head.

“I wasn’t going to tickle you,” He whispers before his lips connect with mine. He’s propped over the top of me, his arms supporting his weight so he wasn’t crushing me, but I wound my arms around his neck pulling him close as we explored each other’s mouths.  

“See, I keep my promises” He whispers, his cheeks flushed from our make-out session.  I didn’t answer, I just pulled myself up and Niall clambered off the bed and instead wrapped his arms around my small waist pulling me close to him. I nuzzled my head into Niall’s shoulder breathing in his cologne, which always smelt amazing.  He rested his chin atop my head and we stayed like this for quite a while, it was peaceful and the silence was comforting.     

“Want some dinner?” Niall asks breaking the silence. I pull my head out of the crook in his shoulder and smile at up at him giving a nod.

“Well lets go see what food I have” Niall grinned standing up, I let out a yell as he was still holding me to his chest. I instructively wrapped my legs around his waist to stop myself from falling.

“Aren’t I heavy?” I breathed feeling self-conscious; Niall gazed into my eyes giving me a look of disbelief.

“You are tiny, you weigh, like, nothing at all,” he stated and I nodded believing him. I slowly unwrapped my legs and he placed me back on the ground so we could walk back down the steps. When we reached the kitchen I shuffled through his pantry and fridge, I finally gathered up enough ingredients to make spaghetti Bolognese. Niall was chatting to me happily from the couch and occasionally reading out tweets he’d been sent by fans. I started talking about work and how Savan and Ricky were really happy with my work and how much i was loving my job and being able to work with him and the band when I suddenly noticed Niall had gone silent throughout my chattering.  

“Uh, Niall? You ok?” I questioned after a long silence with merely a quiet noise playing. I frowned; I left the pot of Bolognese sauce bubbling on the stove next to the pot of pasta and headed towards the couch where the top of Niall’s head was visible.

I leaned over his shoulder to see what he was so absorbed in, and when my eyes connected with his they were full of shock and... betrayal?

“Niall what’s…”  I trail off, my face draining of all colour when I see what he’s looking at. He stares back at me, his eyes intently studying my face.

“How’d you get that?” I whispered, my voice merely audible. Niall doesn’t respond, instead he turns his gaze back to his phone but all I can hear in the blood pumping in my ears and my heart literally pounding against my rib cage.

Oh my god…  

**********************************************************************************************************

I know, i know! It's short!!! But i think a good cliffhanger was long overdue!!! :) Plus, as it was short i'm going to upload very, very, very soon!

REMEMBER: NEW ZAYN MALIK FANFICTION! ;)  

P.S: don't forget to vote and comment <3 LOVE YOU