Truth out (Chapter 10)

Start from the beginning

Sid: Ha Jai, kuch chahiye tha? ( Yes Jai, you wanted something?)

His words sounded normal, but his tone showed rudeness which shocked Jai. 

Jai: Sid, aise kyu baat kar raha hai tu? ( Sid, why are you talking like this?)

Sid: Reem ne bataya nahi tujhe mai kaisa hu? ( Didn't Reem say you how I am?)

He turned around and sat down, then looked at Abhi, who was busy chatting with Vaish. 

Sid(in mind): Kisiko jo bhi pata chale, wo jo bhi soche mujhe farak nahi padta. Par mere liye Abhi, maa, Avni aur Vaishu di sabse important hai, unko kuch pata nahi chalna chahiye. ( Whoever hinds out, whatever they think I don't care. But for me Abhi, maa, Avni and Vaishu di are the most important, they shouldn't know anything.)

He took out his mobile and opened Reem's account, and saw she hadn't unblocked Avu, or messaged her again, and was relieved. He kept his phone aside. 

Sid: Abhi, bhabi se baat ho gayi ho, toh phone rakhde ab. ( Abhi, if you are done talking to bhabhi, keep phone aside.)

Abhi: College mein baithe hai hum. ( We are in college.)

Sid: Usse ab farak nahi padta. Kisine college mein sabko bata diya hai ki hum dono shaadi karne waale hai, aur Vaishu di aur Avu se pyaar karte hai. ( Doesn't matter now. Someone has spread the news of our marriages and about us loving Vaishu di and Avu.)

Abhi: Lekin yeh baat sirf Jai ko pata thi, wo of course kisiko nahi batayega. Ek second, Reem ko bhi pata hai, letter mein likha tha. Matlab....( But only Jai knew it and he of course won't tell anyone. One second, according to letter even Reem knew. Meaning...

Sid: Ha, Reem ne hi khabar faila di hai. ( Yes, Reem has spread the news.)

Abhi: Wo aisa kyu karegi? ( Why would she do this?)

Sid: Wahi toh pata karna hai. Hum dono ke beech bahut bada jhagda hua tha, jo maine kal khatam kar diya tha, phir yeh sab kyu? ( I have to find that out. We both had a big fight which I ended yesterday, then why this?)

Abhi: Jai ko kya hua hai? ( What has happened to Jai?)

Sid: Kuch nahi, bas uski girlfriend aayi nahi abhi tak, isliye. ( Nothing, just that his girlfriend hasn't come yet.)

Just then Reem came, and everyone except Jai looked at her, today Sidshek too. She went and sat next to Jai. He looked at her and smiled, before turning to the front again. The teacher came and started teaching. After the period, all went, but Sid held Reem's hand and pulled her to the side. Once all left he turned to Reem, who was leaning on the wall.

Sid: Kya chahiye tujhe? Kyu bataya sabko? Aur Jai ko sach kyu bataya? ( What do you want? Why did you inform everyone? And why did you tell Jai the truth?)

Reem(smirking): Tujhe kya laga, tu bolega, aur sab khatam ho jayega? Ab meri baari hai, mai apna revenge lena chahti hu. Next tere bhai aur teri maa ko sab pata chal jayega. Pata hai mujhe bura lagta hai ki unhe aisa beta aur bhai mila. ( What did you think, you'll say and everything will get over? Now its my turn, I'll take my revenge. Next is your brother and mother who'll know everything. You know I feel bad for them, they got you as a son and brother.)

Sid's eyes turned red in anger, and it almost looked like he is not in his senses, as he pressed her hard against the wall, his grip tight on her arm, but she didn't show any pain on her face. 

Reem: Tumhe bas yahi aata hai na, chot pahuchana. Humesha wahi toh karte ho, villain. ( You know this only, how to hurt others. You always do this only, villain.)

His anger kept increasing hearing every word, but he came back to senses when she said the last word loudly. He immediately left her and moved back. 

Reem: Kya hua peeche kyu hat gaye? Phirse woh nahi karna, jo us din kiya tha. Us din bhi ghussa the aur aaj bhi ghussa ho. ( What happened? Why did you move back? Don't you want to again do it, what you did that day. That also you were angry and today also you are angry.)

◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙

Hey guys

How was the chapter?

Pls do vote and comment.

Why does Sid trouble Reem and scares away the boys?

Will Abhi find out about it?

What was Vibha aunty thinking after hearing Sid's words?

Why did Reem's words disturb Sid?

Why did Sid want to keep the marriage secret and what will happen now that its out? 

What had Sid done earlier? 

Stay tuned
Bye.