"I wouldn't say often, but I've had them a few times. None of them were anything like this one though." She thought back, running a hand through her slightly messy hair.

"I've never experienced anything like that." He commented, shuffling the sheets in order to turn to her. He was amazed that the two managed to share his small bed without complains, other than the dream they had just had, it was perfect.

"Mm." She hummed as she blinked away the sleep that threatened to hit her once more. Winwin stared at her soft face, the tired look she had on was breath taking. "What do you think they mean? I feel like dreams always mean something."

"Hmm...maybe they our worst fears or something." He shrugged, not putting much thought into it. He thought he'd look into it eventually. He wasn't too worried about it, as long as Haneul was with him, he thought everything would be fine.

"If it is then I'm scared of not being able to help you escape or something, I mean you're usually like stuck in some cage lonely and sad and being swallowed up by something creepy." She described casually. But it had caught Winwin's attention, as it sounded a lot like something he wouldn't want, like his fear.

"Wait what."

"Yeah, it's weird." She added. "Either that or I'm scared of getting married haha." She chuckled, as if the idea wasn't possible. Winwin stayed silent as he thought back to the events of the dream. He knew that what Haneul feared wasn't the idea of marriage, but rather her family, and was who she would marry. He remembered the way Ryu showed up at the front of the aisle, a bloody suit on as he had a wicked grin on his face, his eyes filled with black ink. His first instinct was to divert Haneul away from it, knowing she wouldn't want to see it. Now he had to do that in real life, and he'd make sure that dream never becomes a reality. "I should get ready for class." She said, but not bothering to move away from him.

"Yeah I should head over to the company." He sighed, their eyes still fixed on each other.

"I need to pick my dress up today as well." She mentioned, remembering what was happening that night.

"Ah about that, I wondering...you know how I'm like kinda famous? How will that work for tonight." He had made an entire plan without thinking of logistics, if he got caught in some dating scandal he wouldn't exactly mind since it'll be Haneul, he just doesn't want to find out how his company will react. And for the sake of Haneul's safety, it should probably be avoided.

"It's a completely private event and photos and media isn't exactly allowed under the code of conduct. They'll only be like fifteen families there in total and the camera's are only at the gates." She explained, as if she had the whole process planned in her head. "You don't need to worry, with a mask on people will just think you're my driver."

"Cool." He said with a soft smile of relief.

"My back hurts like a bitc-" Lucas walked in as he held his shoulder in pain, noticing the two who lay tangled up on Winwin's bed, who had froze before closing his eyes, pretending to be asleep. Haneul laughed as she turned to Lucas, swinging her legs off the bed. "Morning Haneul, you could have just used my bed you know." He said as he walked into his shared room, taking his shirt off.

"I didn't even realise I fell asleep." She laughed.

"Bro can you not do that?" Winwin said, opening his eyes to see Lucas shirtless. Haneul stood up with a yawn, leaving her place on his bed as she stood, taking her warmth with her as Winwin tried to hide a pout.

"What?" Lucas asked innocently. "Scared she'll fall for me instead?"

"No, cause I know she has taste." Winwin said back. "I just think you should stop taking your shirt off randomly."