Misaka- "Y/N..."

Misaka woke up and found me on the hospital bed.  She then noticed that her head was on my hospital bed and quickly blushed.  She immediately walked backwards.

Y/N- "Is there something wrong?"

Misaka looked away for a second and then back at me.

Misaka- "I-it's nothing... It's not like I enjoyed sleeping next to you or anything..."

Immediately, I noticed that she was trying to hide her fluster by lying, so I felt like teasing her a little.

Y/N- "If you feel embarrassed about sleeping next to me then it's fine.  You can sleep next to me if you want to, I don't care."

I then patted the bed.

Y/N- "Here lay down next to me."

Misaka then blushed.

Misaka- "B-Baka... I'm not going to do that!"

Y/N- "Okay delinquent."

Misaka- "What did you just call me?"

Misaka sparked electricity.

Y/N- "Delinquent, please don't hurt me."

Suddenly Misaka looked at me as if she was about to kill me.

Misaka- "Baka! I'm not a delinquent!"

Y/N- "Yes you are a delinquent, but... could you please not hurt me. I'm injured right now and if you hit me it'll hurt."

Misaka immediately shot electricity at me.  However, before it could hit me, my hand turned grey for a second and it absorbed the attack.  This was the power of darkness which I can use from fear. 

Misaka- "Honestly, I have a name you know! At least call me that."

Y/N- "Your name is Misa... Delinquent?"

Misaka then shot more electricity at me and I tried to block it with my regular hand, but it failed.   I thought I could use my power of darkness, but it didn't work since I felt so confident that what happened would work again, yet I couldn't even activate my ability.  She then said her next words slowly and adressful.

Misaka- "My name is Misaka."

Y/N- "Okay okay whatever, Misaka."

As time passed we stopped arguing.  Some point later, an awkward silence started filling the air and for some reason I remembered the time I was drowning. 
________
Flashback-

I was falling down to the bottom of the flood.  My eyes were closed and I was filled with regret.

Is this the end? Am I really gonna die? I'm sorry Misaka... were originally my final thoughts, but luckily I'm still alive.
________

But I looked at Misaka and smiled. 

Misaka- "What is it?"

Y/N- "Thanks for saving me earlier."

Misaka- "It's nothing, we are friends after all, and I'll protect you if anything happens to you."

With that Misaka has now gained more respect from me.  She was the one who saved me and sometimes when she's mad at me, she can actually be pretty cute.  But no way in hell am I going to fall in love with someone who keeps on attacking me too much with their esper abilities.  Honestly, why is she so mean 😢 .  But for some reason I felt my face getting hot, but I didn't know what that feeling was.  Perhaps I was blushing.  Was I in love with her? Who knows?