The Demon

Y/N's POV

Y/N- "You bastard!"

I rushed at Accelerator with a punch. However, Accelerator dodged as I tried to kick him.

Y/N- "Taikwondo! Style triple kick!"

I jumped up high into the air, went behind Accelerator, and kicked him three times in the back of the head with my right leg. Accelerator was knocked back, but he started unleashing black wind behind his back in the shape of wings. He then launched them at me. I then fell onto the ground.

Accelerator- "Haha is that the best you could've done? Sorry but you're in my way, so die weakling."

He then shot another black tornado at me, but suddenly fire started unleashing from my legs and I dodged it.

(Kind of like Shinra from Fire Force)

Accelerator- "Weak, but skillful. What an interesting opponent!"

I then remembered Misaka's leg trembling from the sight of Accelerator.

Y/N- "What did you do to Misaka!"

I unleashed a lot more fire from my body.

Accelerator- "Nothing, all I did was reflect all of Railgun's attacks."

Y/N- "In other words you scared her, bastard!"

I shot fire from the palm of my hands at Accelerator, but my attack was instantly reflected back at me. I blocked the fire with my arms.

Y/N- "hmmm your ability you can reflect anything you touch in whatever way you want huh? In other words, you cannot beat me!"

Suddenly, I rushed at Accelerator with flames from my feet. I flew to him and kicked him with my feet while deactivating my flames. I immediately removed my foot.

Accelerator- "Why couldn't I control your fire?"

Y/N- "because I'm faster and because I have a strong enough will to defeat you."

Accelerator laughed.

Accelerator- "Interesting! What do you do against this!"

He then summoned a gigantic tornado that was 1 mile long and shot it at me.

I then looked behind me and saw Misaka. Her legs were trembling and she couldn't move.  Under normal circumstances, she would be able to dodge the attack on her own. But if it hits her then she'll die and I know that both of us can't dodge it.

Y/N- "You dare try to injure my friend! When she's not a part of our one on one battle? How dare you! You bastard!"

The power of my flames increased and I quickly grabbed Misaka and tried to get out. But I couldn't dodge the entire tornado, so the only thing I could do was immediately throw Misaka out of there. All hope is lost and I can't win. I closed my eyes waiting for the moment of death.